“Pleasant Stay, Mellow spot!” 4 of 5 stars

Breakfast for 2 Included
Ranked #70 of 159 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersSilver level
New Hampshire
“Pleasant Stay, Mellow spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2010

This hotel is a few blocks from the convention center but had a low-key charm and pleasant staff that made me glad to be there.
The harbour tour by Captain Larry is great. I wish I had the time to do some of the other tours. Great pool. Food pretty good, not great but adequate. Could use some updates but overall very pleased with my stay and they were very helpful and accommodating.
Be sure you take the time to take in HOWL AT THE MOON at Channelside while you're here. It was a RIOT and you just can't describe it. Must be experienced to believe it!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
Tampa, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2010

Shipmates the only good thing I say about this hotel is the staff is very nice, free internet. Now the bad news No frig (If you want one that's another $20.00 a night) no microwave. Decaf coffee only in the room (House keeping did not have the real deal). I keep expecting maintance to come in and trun the head into a pay potty. The other hotels I'm told our brothers and sisters have everything in them that we have come to expect in a respectable hotel. Looks like the Sheraton has gone the way of Jet blue

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

I went to a football game with my son and we stayed at the Sheraton Riverwalk and had a great stay. The room was ready when we checked in early. The hotel was very clean and I was impressed with how freindly the staff was. There was a genuine "make it happen" attitude which made our stay very enjoyable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

This was one of the cleanest hotels I have seen. I am a retired Exct Hskp. This place was exceptional. The staff was so responsive to our every need. I wish I had everyones name I encountered but don't have all, so won't name any. I want to thank all they were all so professional and nice. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Tampa FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

I was booking rooms for 16 people for a week-end event in Tampa. There was some confusion through their central booking service. The business manager at the local hotel worked tirelessly with me to get all of our people in the rooms we had selected and at check-in all of the check-in personnel were extremely helpful and saw that we received all the features that we had signed for. The rooms were spacious and the beds so-o-o comfortable. Definitely would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2010
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2010

I have worked with the folks at the Sheraton Riverwalk on many occasions for many different functions. They have just done a total remodel and it is gorgeous. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Downtown Tampa

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Cedar Hill, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010

My wife and I had been spending some time apart due to work and our move from Florida to Texas when we met up at the Tampa Sheraton Riverwalk Hotel in Downtown Tampa. Our onenight was so great! The room was very clean and had coffee, a fridge, and microwave. We got a free shuttle to a neat area to walk around and enjoy each other's company. When we turned in, we requested a few more pillows as my wife was pregnant at the time and within minutes we recieved the pillows and smile with an ofer to get us anything else. Our night's stay was paid for by someone else, so there was no burden on our budget, but overall, I'd say this hotel is worth every penny!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel? Share your experiences!