Stayed 2 nights during the 4th of July weekend. This hotel has modern decor in the lobby area and in the rooms. Nice outdoor pool and hot tub. Small fitness room- but plenty of equipment for a good workout. The rooms (we had 2 rented) had a seating area that consisted of a small sofa and chair. The sofa pulled out to make a small bed. Bedding was soft and comfortable mattresses on all beds. Bathrooms were very clean. The staff was very helpful and polite. Location was convenient to all Tampa area attractions and beaches. Brandon has its fair share of restaurants and shopping itself.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Tampa Brandon Hotel
- Springhill Suites Tampa Brandon Hotel Tampa
- Springhill Suites Tampa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the new SpringHill Suites by Marriott. In Brandon within the SouthShore District and centrally located between bustling downtown Tampa, historic Ybor City and Plant City - home to the International Strawberry Festival. Our hotel offers the space you need to get things done or just unwind and be comfortable within our smoke-free environment. Stylish, smartly designed suites are 25 percent larger than comparably priced hotel rooms, giving you the space you need to succeed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your SpringHill Suites Tampa Brandon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.