“Fair price... but seats are not comfy” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #59 of 117 Activities in Tampa
Type: Movie Theaters, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: The 26 year old Icon cinema has a newly renovated and upscale lounge with full liquor service and New Dinner Menu. Now also Featuring many new Special Event Venues as well as first run movies and independent films.Dinner while you watch the movie is our key along with fast friendly service and reasonable pricing!Our lounge is available for company parties as well as large venue custom banquets and Company meetings with Wifi accessible and full digital reproduction capability.
24 attraction reviews
“Fair price... but seats are not comfy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

For the price, I cant really complain. But not what I expected. tables are small, seats are not that comfy. The food is pricy. But if you want to throw down a couple of beers while watching a flick... go for it!!

“Excellent service and great attention to detail”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

I honestly loved this theater! This experience was like none other and I'm so glad it was recommend to me because before this, I had never even heard of a movie with dinner and drinks! This is a great theater with great service. They will definitely be seeing more of my business in the upcoming months.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Loving mother- daughter time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Had a great time relaxing having dinner, movies, and a drinks with my Daughter at the Tampa pitcher show!! The food was unexpectedly good. Surprised because of the being in a movie theater. Would definitely go back again with my husband next! What better way to get dinner and a movie all in one!

Tampa, Florida
“Fun Time at the Movies!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My friends and I went to see a movie here and it was a great experience! The staff was very friendly and attentive. I felt very comfortable and truly enjoyed the experience. I will definitely be going back!

Tampa, Florida
“Going back for seconds”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

The staff was friendly and the experience was novel. Large selection of alcohol in the lounge, and they made the drinks proper but not so remarkable. I found myself wanting my own couch about an hour and a half into the movie as the seats were not that comfortable. We will try it again for a second chance because we need more businesses like this to keep the community interesting.