“"Pass member benefits" aren't really benefits at all” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 61 Attractions in Tampa
Type: Nature/ Wildlife Areas, Amusement/ Theme Parks, Zoos, Amusement Parks
Activities: Viewing wildlife, Birdwatching, Dining
More attraction details
Owner description: Busch Gardens(R) Tampa is the ultimate family adventure, offering 297 acres of fascinating attractions based on exotic explorations around the world. A unique blend of thrilling rides, one of the country's premier zoos with more than 12,000 animals, live shows, restaurants, shops and games, Busch Gardens Tampa provides unrivaled excitement for guests of every age.
Norfolk, Virginia
“"Pass member benefits" aren't really benefits at all”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have been a pass member to Busch Gardens for 3 years & I understand amusement parks being crowded, over priced food & souvenirs, long lines and all that good stuff, but when it comes to buying a seasons pass to get all these so called perks, there should be some follow through with them keeping their promise. Every time I would get something in the mail saying pass members are allowed to come in an hour before the park opens to ride the verbolten and the ride ends up being broken they should offer something as a substitution or at least apologize for it instead of acting like it's no big deal. I get my son every other weekend and so far 5 of those weekends we went there for something they advertised and rides were broken, things were out of stock, & it has only gotten worse this past year. Not to mention their choice of employess is equivalent to those at ghetto walmarts. This park is turning into nothing but crap! Kings Dominion is definitely a better option now

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
11 attraction reviews
“Great Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

I have an annual pass so I go often. There are only a few good rides. Sheikra is overrated. The food is decent. I like to go and people watch.

EVERYWHERE
9 attraction reviews
“Great Roller Coasters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great Roller Coasters...too bad InBev got rid of the free beer. Plenty of things to do for people of all ages.

Kingsford, Michigan
“Go to Busch Gardens.....check!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My daughter and I visited Busch Gardens last weekend, and had an incredible time. Her second visit, my first. The cost can be a bit much, but I was able to find a great deal online that included all you can eat meals for both of us, for only $10 more each (Probably saved about $35). Check online for the deals...they're there. As far as the park itself, it was probably the best park I've ever been to. The rides were great, and the lines weren't overly long. We also checked out most of the animals, and had the best time in the bird exhibit (go early, if you plan on feeding the birds...they get full and wont eat in the afternoon). The size of this park is huge. We couldn't do everything we wanted to do in just one day, so next time (and there will be a next time) I'll get the two for one deal, and we'll make it a two day trip. Stay tuned....

Westminster, Massachusetts
8 attraction reviews
“great deal with dine all day pass”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My gf got a great deal online that included food all day. Beer was half price all day. Lot's or good rides. Do the safari adventure if plan ahead. You should feed birds for good laughs.skyride had great views of park . I enjoyed they coaster Montu. Would have given 5 stars if the large animals (tigers lions gorillas) exhibit space where larger. Would go again of on vacation.

Visited September 2012