“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Niceville, Florida
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Absolutely terrific food. Any burger and if you want they'll do it with bison, just ask. Food, service, price...everything worth it, try it!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Florida
“Great Burger and they also have Bison!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We are always trying to find Bison Burgers; well they have them. They also have angus. So whatever you like in a burger, turkey etc, you should find it here. They also have Great looking shakes, mudslides - I just didn't get one. They have alcoholic beverages, but I wanted Diet Coke - none for me; they have Pepsi - yuck - only my opinion. But they should at least offer Diet Dr Pepper. Oh well, I did like the burger, but not the Onion Rings. They were a little under cooked for me.
The service seemed good. Someone at the seat behind us sent a burger back and the chef brought it back to them, apologized, and said they would take it off the bill. I thought that was nice.
The place looked clean, but expect to pay for that burger - $13.99 for my Bison and $10.99 regular. I does come with a side item, so it seemed reasonable.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Odessa, Florida
“Best burgers in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Very happy to return and enjoy Kobe burgers once again. House wine selection was decent. We were too full for dessert but would recommend to messy fries and onion rings tasted like they made them today. Gigi our server was very friendly and cheerful.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
sarasota, Florida
“Great Burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

This local chain is becoming one of our favorites. I frequent the one in Sarasota but was in Tampa this time. Boy Oh Boy...what a great burger. I ordered the one with the fried egg on top,(sorry I forgot the name), and it was great. Weds. is discounted onion ring day and for $3.00 it is well worth it. They even reheat well if you can't finish them. A great meal at a great price, the kicker ...you can even enjoy a beer with it.

Visited January 2013
Bradenton
“Would have been more, design an issue”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

The food was good, but do not sit at the booths by the bar. They have the air conditioning vents pouring down on guests and when we sat, the server said, I know it will be cold. Even the men at our table were freezing. How can they sit people and know they are miserable..
The Burgers were very very good, but the service was slow and after awhile, we had to go looking for her.

• Visited January 2013