“My 2nd LaQuinta” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #62 of 158 hotels in Tampa
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“My 2nd LaQuinta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stayed at a LaQuinta in Ft. Lauderdale earlier this year & it was rundown & disappointing. This one in Tampa was actually REALLY nice in comparison. The young lady that checked me in was very nice but the man that checked me out could work a bit more on his people skills. The free breakfast was great & convenient although it left me asking "where's the beef." I was there to attend a game at the Raymond James Stadium. I was at the game in about 5 minutes. This hotel is a conveniently located straight shot with a 24-hr Burger King nearby for late night meals.

Room Tip: I stayed in a King Suite that was comfortable, spacious & attractive.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

129 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Cape Coral, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

I got billed for a room which was reserved on line at LQ.COM, unfortunately by using the "back" button on the internet it reset my dates to the wrong ones. When I called up to add a day to what I thought was my current reservation I was notified that I had a no show and was charged for it. When I explained to the manager what had happened I got a rude reply and said they couldn't do anything about it. So I will not stay at this property again. The last time I stayed there they had a problem with the water (water line broke) but didn't bother to tell you when I checked in and didn't offer any bottled water or compensation for the inconvenience. I just happened to find out by hearing a blurb on the news when I turned it on that we were not supposed to be drinking any tap water unless it was boiled.

Room Tip: Breakfast was very limited and milk was warm.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Tiffany made our stay pleasant and enjoyable she is a true asset to the establishment quick to answer any and all questions we had she helped me prepare the room for a special occasion. The rooms are very clean and inviting the beds are very comfortable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

If this hotel was located in a place with a little better access (entering into and out of the hotel parking lot is difficult and time consuming with traffic) I would stay there all the time while visiting Tampa. The lobby was attractive; the room was very well appointed, updated, and clean; the workout room was convenient; the bed was comfy; and there was a great selection, including hot foods, for breakfast. I will definitely be staying at La Quinta Inns more often. Impressed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Port Charlotte, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights and found it to be very clean, staff was friendly, especially Elle who checked us in and out, also close to everything. Pool was clean, WiFi was being worked on at the time, but they were very apologetic. Would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: If you are a smoker, request a room on the first floor for easy access to outside!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I just want it to let people know about la quintan in w waters Tampa, I stayed there and it was an amazing hotel.. Clean, organized and apropiate for a quiet nice relax time, I really appreciate the hotel staff for giving a great and friendly service

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We enjoyed the stay and felt at home. Everything was clean and prefect. I don't have any conpants about my stay. There really nothing that need to be changed. The price was great the beds nice and high. The room and bathroom was great. We had enough towels and rags. The bathroom was big. Hallway was quit. The pool and hot tub was clean. If i was to visit again i would.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Central? Share your experiences!