“excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Tamarac
West Palm Beach, Florida
“excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I booked this hotel because it was affordable. I had no trouble checking in and my room was spacious and clean. The breakfast in the morning is always warm and tastes fresh. When I left to the mall and caemback, my room was cleaned and nothing had been taken, unlike some past hotel experiences.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

111 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Worcester
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Stayed at the Comfort Suites during first business trip to Coral Springs so wasn't sure of the correct location to be in. The hotel was OK - clean room, bathroom etc and the stay friendly. The only bar/restaurant nearby is Cheddars, which is ok for a quick beer and burger. Other than that there is little else around. If you want to be closer to more bars and restaurants then you need to be on Universal Drive, closer to The Walk.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
TheresaC876, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sawgrass, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write a review of our property. I do hope you will stay with us again when you travel back to our area.
Poughkeepsie, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

I always read reviews before booking a hotel so I was surprised by all the good reviews when my stay was not. I would say the only good thing about my stay was the comfortable bed and pillows. Was I given the last room on the floor? It had to be. The lobby was beautiful but my room looked so run down. The door was all scratched up as if an animal clawed at it. The air conditioning was so noisy, I had to shut if off. The grout in the bathroom was black and wallpaper was peeling. The shower handle was so loose, it was hard to keep it in place to take a hot shower. Breakfast was not too bad, but not enough choices in my opinion. I've stayed in many Comfort Suites before, but this one was the worst. I was only there for one night due to coming here for a funeral and I knew I would not be the room for too long so I dealt with it. But if I ever have to come this way again, I know I will not be staying here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
TheresaC876, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sawgrass, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
I must first apologize for any inconvience you experienced while a guest at our hotel but at the same time I also feel the need to inquire as to what room you were in. You seemed to have had many issues in one room for one night that It has caused much concern for me. We have been working very hard to renovate our rooms so our guests are happy with their stay and I am so sorry you did not experience that. I will say that I do hope you will choose to give us another opportunity to be of service to you should you travel to our area again.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to let us know how we are doing.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I stayed at the Comfort Suites and Mainstay Suites for a few days in October. I found out they were under new management and undergoing renovations to their property. The rooms were newly renovated and very clean and comfortable. The hallways had new carpeting and newly painted walls. I saw staff cleaning the carpets and common areas on a daily basis. The day I checked-in they were finsihing the flooring in the laundry room (Comfort Suites) and it looked great when it was done. They were uprooting old trees and putting new ones. The renovated hotel looks great and the staff were exceptional - they were very friendly and always wanted to help. This property should have a four and a half star rating if not five based on recent reviews. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you , thank you, for not only recognizing all of our hard work and efforts to make your stay a great one, but especially for taking the time out to let us know that. We will always be working hard to continue to improve our hotel to make your stay with us as pleasant and comfortable as possible. I can only hope that you will always allow us to be of service to you should you travel back to our area in the future.
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The staff and management greeted our group upon arrival Their attention, courtesy, and assistance with our needs made this trip very enjoyable. A first-class staff, with smiles to match!!
Definitely will stay at this property upon traveling to Ft. Lauderdale again.
Special Thanks to Sharmain Moore for going the extra mile to ensure all accomodations were correct!

Room Tip: Hotel far enough from street to keep the quiteness of the room at a maximum at night when resting an...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
TheresaC876, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sawgrass, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
We loved having your group at our hotel. We felt very privileged to have you as our guest . I am so happy that everyone had a great time and noticed how special our staff is. Sharmain has been with our hotel for quite some time and definately is an exceptional individual.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to let everyone know how we are doing. We can only hope to be able to be of service to you again should you travel back to our area.
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

comfort suites in tamarac florida was a very good stay for me and my family. The hotel was very clean and. Customer service was excellent. The breakfast served every morning was very good, customer service at the front desk was also excellent and very kind to us every time we had a request. I will be using comfort suites again. tHANK YOU FOR BEING SO KIND.

Room Tip: The none smoking rooms are the best rooms. They are very clean and customer service was excellent.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
I am always so thankful to our guests for taking the time out to write a review of their stay with us. I am glad you had a good experience while a guest of ours. I do hope you will always consider staying with us if you return to our area.

Again, thank you and we will look forward to seeing you again.
Angus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights and the air con failed so we were moved late at night. The hotel apologised - rooms are being renovated as I write. Offered us a free night on our return . This time we were in the refurbished part. Great night's sleep . Very comfortable mattress and good pillows.

Theresa the Manager is very 'on the ball' and aware that visitors ( Uk this one) need looking after. She did and as a result I am doing a Trip Advisor. If you are in this part of Fort Lauderdale then it's a great place and reasonably priced if you ask.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We have been working very hard to improve our hotel and service and I am so happy that you noticed. I can only hope the next time you travel to our area you will choose us again. We plan on continually working to improve our hotel and service for you our guest.

Been to Comfort Suites Sawgrass? Share your experiences!