“Nice hotel....pleasant stay.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.

You added Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4499 W. Commercial Boulevard, Tamarac, FL 33319   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Saint Cloud, Florida
“Nice hotel....pleasant stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here five nights this past week. I found it to be well maintained clean and comfortable. I stayed in room 333 which is handicap accessible and at the far end of the hall on the third floor. At first I was not sure if I would like it or not but come to find this room location provided a nice quiet stay. The bathroom has a shower that allows easy wheelchair access. There were a couple of minor bumps during my stay one was my fault the other the hotels fault. When traveling we all underhand that minor problems will arise. It's how the issues that arise are handled. In both cases of my 'issues' I can say the hotel responded in such a manner that I came away with a more positive impression of Hampton. The morning breakfast is more than enough to satisfy your morning meal....if not and you have a craving there is a 'Krispy Kreme' donut shop right next door. There is Publix grocery store just down the street. There are restaurants nearby but none that I feel can easily be walked to. The only reason I do not give the hotel the highest rating is because of the location. It's located on a very busy street tucked in against the turnpike. A little to much traffic for me but other than that a wonderful place to stay.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
juanita l, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd., responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel! So glad you were able to experience our authentic Hampton hospitality. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Juanita Landreneau

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I stayed here on business and had three nights of WONDERFUL sleep on a very comfortable bed. The guest rooms and common areas are very clean and well-maintained with nice lighting and modern decor. Our room was spacious and well-furnished, including a sofa and refrigerator. The clock radio has a white noise feature with a few sound options, which I really appreciated! Breakfast is served in a nook of the lobby each morning until about 10 am and includes cereal, yogurt, fruit, pastries, toast, bagels, oatmeal, eggs, waffles, juices, and sausage or ham. I would definitely return to this property.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Kansas City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the rooms, which is what was most important to us as we didn't intend to be in the room except to sleep and get cleaned up.

There are comments elsewhere that the hotel is "in the hood." That's just not true. The neighborhood is fine and I had zero safety concerns. Although this hotel is 7-8 miles from the beach, it's a 10 minute straight shot to get there, and you can't beat the value.

My only real complaint was the complimentary breakfast, which I found to be pretty poor. On the whole, though, I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Kudos to the management and staff for what they have done to this Hampton. I have stayed there previously, but this time I was literally blown away when I entered the lobby and saw the new look. It's contemporary and fresh, and oh so perfect. I mistakenly thought the rooms had all been refurbished as well, apparently my impression of newness spilled over into the bedrooms. The staff, as usual, couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. I travel frequenlty . . . too bad I cannot take this Hampton with me.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Excelent hotel, renewed rooms, confortable e clean beds. Excellent breakfast. The reception team were very kind and allows me a early check in, which was very, very helpful. Very good option if you are planning to visit the Sawgrass mall, around 10 minutes driving.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

My family and i stayed at this hotel. The entire staff exceeded my expectations on all levels.

They were very friendly and breakfast was great. Even the housekeepers would greet you in the hallway with a smile.

THe next timei am back in the area i will definately stay at this hotel

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Ft. Pierce
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel many times and are always pleased! Love the way the new lobby and breakfast room looks, cookies the best. Staff top notch. Our favorite place to stay when attending Miami Dolphin games!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.

Address: 4499 W. Commercial Boulevard, Tamarac, FL 33319
Location: United States > Florida > Tamarac
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Tamarac
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd. Hotel Tamarac
Hampton Inn Tamarac
Tamarac Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.