“Great Hotel - Good Location & Priced Right” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd. to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4499 W. Commercial Boulevard, Tamarac, FL 33319   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Tamarac
Orlando, Florida
“Great Hotel - Good Location & Priced Right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

Great hotel in a safe neighborhood right off the Florida Turn pike, but easy to get too from I-95. Front desk was very helpful, and changed our room when we requested. The rooms were exceptionally clean, and all requests for more pillows and towels were met very quickly.

I did not eat breakfast, but hubby went down one morning of our 3 day stay, and said that there was plenty to eat, and brought me back some fruit, yogurt and a bagel.

We did not swim, but here were people in the small pool and jacuzzi , and it looked clean and well maintained.

I would recommend this hotel, the rooms were quiet, clean, and the staff very helpful!

Room Tip: Away from the elevator...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Kingston, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for two nights before our cruise. Since we had rented a car, we didn't mind the 25-30 minute drive from the airport. Upon arriving at the hotel, the front desk staff was very friendly and helpful, gave us options on what floor we could stay in and suggested local restaurants, complete with coupons! The front lobby was clean and fresh coffee, tea and fruit are there all the time which is great if you arrive late like we did. The breakfast that was included was great with lots of options.
The room, although not overly large, was exceptionally clean and well arranged. The beds and linens were cosy which was great. There was also a small fridge in the room. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great hotel experience!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor which was quiet and close to parking.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Heber Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

Nice and clean hotel located close to interstate and turnpike. A man and his wife and daughter left and said they were going to write a bad review because of cats in the parking lot!!! lol They don't need to go to Key West or for that matter, what about all the other animals and bugs and insects outside the building! lol I think they added a lot of character to the stay, the jet black one is beautiful. The girl at the front counter, (Dominique), was so nice to us and had to put up with the rude man who didn't like the cats in the parking lot and left. I would have told him off and probably got fired! I would recommend this hotel to anyone unless you have a problem with wild and vicious animals.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Liverpool
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

We stopped here twice when driving from Orlando to Key West and back again. I've stayed on the waterfront in Fort Lauderdale which was great but very expensive. This time I just wanted somewhere in the area to spend the night and for that purpose the Hampton Inn was great. It has good road access and whilst there was very little in walking distance it was only a 10 minute drive to the shops and restaurants at Sawgrass Mills. Alternatively about 15 minutes away is University Drive in Coral Springs which has a great selection of places to eat. I've always had good experiences at Hampton Inns and this was no exception. The rooms were comfortable and very clean. Special mention must go to the desk staff Andrew and Antoine who were so friendly and super helpful when we had a problem with the toll road system our car hire company had not told us about.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Essington, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

Stayed here for a few nights while I was attending a conference. Great rate for a great room. Bed was EXTREMELY comfy!! Breakfast was nice and there was an attendant there the whole time. Also enjoyed afternoon cookies and milk. Pool was a nice size and a cute hot tub too!! Hamptons are becoming our Go To hotel chain!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Stayed here instead of staying with family. This is yet another example of what to expect from Hampton Inn. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The only complaint that I have is that the exercise bike was broken and the staff did not know. This was only an issue for me as my daughter needed to use it for conditioning for school sports. Also, the AC unit in the room is a slightly older model without a digital thermometer. The pool was nice and the breakfast was good everyday.

This hotel is about a 20 minute drive to the beach and about 20 minutes to Sun Life stadium. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

I visited Taramac for a wedding. We were greeted by Cecil who was most gracious and welcoming. I did not get to spend much time in the hotel other than to sleep but I must say that the hampton bed and pillows are one of the most comfortable that I have slept on. The hotel is a litttle dated but very clean and the bed is free of bed bugs. We had the deluxe king room, the bathroom was spacious aswell as the rest of the room. No microwave or in room safe which was a little disappointing but there is a fridge. They offered a safe by the front desk but it was a little small for my needs. Breakfast was nice, although I would have like a hot item without bacon or ham. We did not get to use the small pool as it rained most of our stay. This hotel was good value for the money.

Room Tip: Get up early for the breakfast.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd.

Address: 4499 W. Commercial Boulevard, Tamarac, FL 33319
Location: United States > Florida > Tamarac
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Tamarac
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Commercial Blvd. Hotel Tamarac
Hampton Inn Tamarac
Tamarac Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.