“Excellent Hotel and Wonderful Staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5701 Madison Avenue, Tamarac, FL 33321   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Now, save up to 15%
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Tamarac
Morrisville, North Carolina
“Excellent Hotel and Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stayed at this location a few months ago for a family event. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate us! The breakfast is great, rooms are immaculate and the Hotel is in "prestine condition".

I love the Hilton Family of Hotes and the Hampton Inn is my Hotel of choice - needless to say this property completely blew my mind. I will be back again and again.

The General Manager Gyanu Sthapit is doing a fine job and employees like Andrew and Rohan, rock!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the best!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Joshua M, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Dear DaysInnMgt -

That you for your feedback. Your review made my day and Gyanu's as well. We are blessed to have such a wonderful staff. I will pass along your comments to all the staff, especially Andrew and Rohan.

We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Lawrenceburg, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Nice hotel. was undergoing renovations while we were there. Staff were very helpful and friendly. One of the staff members was very helpful with discounts and making sure we were satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for your feedback Lori H. It is always nice to hear positive feedback about our great staff. Our goal is to provide top notch guest service to each of our guests. I'm pleased to her that you noticed our efforts! We look forward to having you back.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This hotel takes pride in the upkeep of this hotel. It is near BBT Center. It is a quiet well maintained hotel. Breakfast was OK but average continental breakfast with eggs, meat or potatoes, waffle station, bread station, fruit And yogurt. Location is right off the highway.

• Stayed July 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My family and I had a pleasant stay at this Hampton Inn. We were there for a softball tournament. The staff was especially friendly, the service was very good. The breakfast was also decent. We stayed in a suite which was very clean. We chose this hotel because of its vicinity to the softball park. It is right off the Sawgrass Expressway so if you are going to the Sawgrass Mall or a concert at the nearby stadium, this is a great choice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Dear TripAdvisor Member -

I'm glad to here that your stay with us was a pleasant one. I'll pass along your feedback to our front desk and housekeeping teams. They will love to hear it. Our attendants put forth a great deal of care to ensure we are deliver immaculate rooms to our guests.

Thanks again,
Casselberry, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

I arrived I had early check in at noon the girl said the rooms are not ready come back at three she was extremely nice came back at four and there is a Jamaican tall guy at check in rude he asked for my credit card and I'd and I gave it to him in his hand I had my head down making sure my child would not run off he had sat my credit card and I'd on some books if I did not look around I might have have forgot and left it smh.. was not customer service friendly at all had to look over his ignorance any how breakfast great room perfect !!!! I will stay again

• Stayed June 2013
SUnrise, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The entire staff, especially the young lady that checked us in made our stay a pleasure. The breakfast was hot and fresh. The housekeeping staff was efficient and courteous. The overall look and feel of the hotel was clean and pleasant.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Kingshill, U.S. Virgin Islands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I truly believe that it is pertinent to acknowledge exemplary customer services and not solely complain to managers when a customer’s experiences are unpleasant and unwarranted. I stayed at your property for two nights, and my experience as guest was GREAT! Tara and Michelle went above and beyond to ensure that my stay at the hotel was a pleasant one. In actually, it was more than pleasant. Upon my arrival I expressed my concerns of being assigned a room on the first floor. In their diligent search it was determined that there were no king size bed/suites available above the first floor; however, I was assured that with my permission, they can relocate me to a similar room on another floor on the following day. They further stated that I can leave my suitcase in the room or downstairs at the front desk upon leaving in the morning. They assured me that it would be transferred to the newly assigned room. It was my decision to leave the suitcase at the front desk prior to leaving for the day. The young lady working that morning immediately knew who I was and was informed about the transfer. I was truly impressed. The staff was not only efficient, but effective. It is hopeful that the property will retain the professionalism exemplified by these associates. Their services define the quality of the hotel. They have redefined hospitality. JOB WELL DONE!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Dear Bernadette -

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. What you described is a room move executed to perfection. I am so proud of them. We are fortunate to have Michelle, Tara and the rest of our staff. We truly have a special team. Thank you again for the recognition.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale/West-Sawgrass/Tamarac? Share your experiences!