“Great Beds, great staff” 4 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #12 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great Beds, great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were late getting in, but Marina was very helpful with restaurant suggestions, and providing us with some wine for the meal, and milk for the fridge. Very good coffee maker in the room. The beds are really nice...soft, but dense (I hate it when they sag down too far and give you a backache) with plenty of pillows. AC worked really well!
Caveats: A little hard to find since it is so far back from the road! On the map look for Diehl Rd, even though the hotel is officially on Thomasville Rd. From Thomasville you have to be on the northbound side and turn in just before you get to I-10. It is too easy to miss. From Capitol Circle, take Diehl Rd and there is a sign where you turn left into the parking lot.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear WXinDC,

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We are delighted you enjoyed our Garden Sleep System beds. I will be sure to pass along your comments to our staff. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I love staying at this Hilton Garden Inn. It is close to I-10 and provides the perfect stay for my business trips. I always stay here unless they are booked 100%. The staff goes out of their way to do the best they can and are quite pleasant. I did have a smelly room this last time, but it was my second room and I was tired. I sprayed the room with Thieves I brought with me and that took care of the smell. I also had a noisy room and staff very helpful in relocating me. Overall, I rarely have any issues at this hotel. I recommend this hotel for any type of stay. I was here on business.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. Always good to hear that our staff goes above and beyond to make our guests comfortable! They are awesome and I will be sure to pass that along to them.
Thank you for your loyalty, see you soon!

Cheryl Horne-Director of Sales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The room and workout areas were very clean. The breakfast was very good. The staff was excellent. A little confusing how to get to the parking lot but follow Google maps to get there. It seems to be in a safe area right off the highway but about 20-30 min from the airport.

• Stayed April 2013
Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Ramon4255,

Thank you for your kind review. I will pass along your comments to our staff. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stayed here during a visit to Talahassee for a wedding. Hotel was easy enough to find from the airport, about a 20 minute drive, check in was efficient. Didn't use the facilities there as was at the wedding venue most of the stay. Rooms are clean, but a little old.

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Gryphon1403,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful response. We hope you come back again to enjoy the amenities!

Littleton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

I am a fan of the Hilton Garden Inn and have stayed in a lot of them. My only complaint would be a bit of a noisy air conditioner. Great staff and location and a nice place to call "home" for any period of time. Try Osaka across the street for a good Japanese steak and sushi place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Rhonda D.,

Thank you for writing such a thoughtful review. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Cheryl Horne, Director of Sales
Jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

This hotel is a great choice for business and leisure. It's always clean and the staff is very helpful and friendly. It's also convenience (right off I10) and there are lots of good resturants near by.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Dear RhondaD,

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are glad you choose us when you come to Tallahassee on business. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Jackson, MI, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The way I judge most hotels is by what I don't notice. If I don't notice flaws in the service or facilities then the stay is good. I have stayed exclusively with this location for business trips in the area for the past year and the facilities and staff are consistently stellar.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Cheryl H, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Kenneth L,

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We are delighted you enjoy staying with us. I will be sure to pass along your nice comments to our staff. If you ever need anything during you stay, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to having you back again!

Cheryl Horne-Director of Sales

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee? Share your experiences!