I'm not a man who minds a bit of filthy carpet or unclean sink (my other reviews will confirm this), but this place was nasty. So unclean, smokey air, holes in the blankets... Just the worst place we stayed for our three week tour of the Deep South + Florida.
It was, however, very, very cheap, and that counts for a little something. I'm just glad we arrived late and left early, however.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Tallahassee Northwest Hotel Tallahassee
- Days Inn Tallahassee Northwest Hotel
- Days Inn Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering Free Continental breakfast, free Internet access, free access to legends Gym. Renovated in 2007, the Days Inn Tallahassee I-10 and US 27 North exit 199, is a short drive from Tallahassee Regional Airport. Located half way between Atlanta, Georgia, and Orlando you will find southern hospitality with all guest rooms featuring 25 inch TVs with expanded cable channels, HBO, and pay per view movies, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron with board, phone with voice mail, and FREE wireless high speed internet access. Outdoor seasonal pool. Free parking. Large parking area that accommodates RV and Motor coach parking and trucks. This property has no elevator. This Days Inn is FEMA approved. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Days Inn Tallahassee Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.