“Great value stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn

You added Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1950 Raymond Diehl Road, Tallahassee, FL 32308-3842 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Tallahassee - Killearn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #31 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
“Great value stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2010

We stayed for three nights with our 2 yr old son. Great rate and great staff. Kitchen was must and saved us a lot of cash on food. Definitely would recommend.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

We travelled to Tallahassee for a two (2) night stay and we chose this hotel based on other tripadvisor reviews. This place exceeded my expectations. It was clean, spacious with a full kitchenette, full fridge, counters with bar stools, microwave, oven, dishwasher and cable TV with a few SHOtime channels.

The front desk clerk at checkin was very sweet and helpful and the location was perfect. Our trip was to participate at our daughters FSU orientation and the hotel was 10 mins away from FSU. And walkable from the hotel is Outback Steakhouse, McDonalds, TGI Friday's, Steak N' Shake.

All-in-all we not only loved our stay as the value/comfort were the best we found, we will also make this our home when visiting Tallahassee in the future.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2010

I travel to Tallahassee frequently for pleasure and also medical treatment and prefer at least a fridge and microwave in my room. StudioPlus has full kitchens -- and immaculate, quiet, spacious rooms (pillowtop beds xtra nice); an exceptionally courteous staff; a sweet little swimming pool, and free access to the nearby Gold's Gym. All for well under $100. AMAZING. The only potential drawback is there's no housekeeping service for stays under 7 days, and no continental breakfast. But you can swap your linens (towels large and fluffy) and get more supplies daily. Front desk open 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. and after that, there's an emergency number. Love the location, near Killearn and Fresh Market. Also, you can walk to Outback restaurant, 2 blocks away. Will return again and again!

• Stayed March 2010
PHX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2009

I had the pleasure of staying at the Studio Plus with my family and loved every minute of it. Every employee that I came in contact with was nice and went out of their way to make sure we had a great time. The manager went above and beyond to help us out with our accomodations. She was great! They were a breath of fresh air in our world of poor customer service. Plus, the rates were incredibly reasonable. As far as I am concerned they are the only hotel in Tallahassee.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Sarasota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2008

I loved this hotel. We had our choice of rooms. I was traveling with another female who was concerned about security at the hotel. No problem. All food deliveries are made to the front desk and no one ever comes to your door because they won't give out your room number. Sweet suite deal. The front desk ladies were amazing helpful to us in finding our way around Tallahassee.

The room was a fantastic value for the money. Stayed two nights and loved the quiet on the first floor no less. Unheard of. I would stay here again and again.

• Liked — Security of access to rooms by outsiders
  • Disliked — I had to leave :)
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
St. Augustine, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2008

My parents and I stayed here for FSU Parents' Weekend. We stayed in a room with a queen bed and a pull-out couch. There was plenty of room for us. The room also came with a full kitchen with pots, pans, and everything you would need. The room did smell of smoke, it was probably a smoking room. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean as was the whole hotel. It is an older hotel so normal wear and tear is to be expected. The staff was very nice and even called to ask us how our room was after we checked in. The location is a little far from FSU but a little bit of planning takes care of that.

• Liked — The full kitchen
  • Disliked — the smoke smell in my room
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
CITRUS SPRINGS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2008

After being on the road since 4 a.m. monday morning I was not looking forward to another hotel room. What a pleasant surprise this hotel was! The staff were so friendly and accomodating. It was like they understood how much business people like me travel and miss the comfort of home by mid week. I stayed in one of the smaller rooms with 1 queen size bed, full kitchen and table/desk. It had plenty of room even though it was the smallest available. Internet access was excellent and they even let me borrow a copy machine when I had a document that was too large to scan into my computer for emailing to a client. Before I left I had the opportunity to check out the other 2 medium and larger sized rooms available. I was very impressed with them, if you like a little more room the mid size room had a queen bed with sofa pullout sleeper, seperate kitchen quarter with eat-in counter top, plenty of room for spouse and a child or two if your trip is not entirely business. The large room had 2 queen beds, large seating area and seperate eat-in kitchen and quite spacious. Perfect either for family, or even better for entertaining business associates for a cocktail hour! It was centrally located right off of I-10 and near MacClay State Gardens in near by Killearn. A nice selection of restaurants was a plus, TGI Fridays, Outback, Village Inn and a Steak N Shake are all within walking distance. I hope you all enjoy your stay as much as I did! Happy Trails!

• Liked — Staff and pocketbook friendly!
  • Disliked — Really didn't have any negative experience with this stay.
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Extended Stay America - Tallahassee - Killearn? Share your experiences!