“Stayed 3 nights for business” 4 of 5 stars
Review of TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North / Capital Circle

Save Saved
You added TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North / Capital Circle to your Saves list
TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North / Capital Circle
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1876 Capital Circle, NE, Tallahassee, FL 32308   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #24 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Stayed 3 nights for business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I checked in Sunday night around 8:30pm. When I got to my room my keys didn't work. I went back to the front desk and the clerk re-did my keys and then went with me to my room to make sure the keys worked and I could get into my room. That was the only hiccup in an otherwise uneventful stay. The room was clean and spacious. The kitchen area was adequate. There was a full size refrigerator which is always nice. The elevators and corridors look a little worse for wear but I imagine those areas get beat up pretty good with all the people coming and going. Overall it was a nice hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Although this property is located just off a busy street our suite was very quiet room and equipped like a small apartment.

We stay here during a non busy time and got a great rate at $54 per night. I imagine that during popular events in town the prices would be much higher but I still think this would be a good place to stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Palm Coast, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

We arrived as a family of 6 to stay in the two bedroom suite. The suite was exactly what we needed with three separate rooms. Newly renovated the hotel is very clean! The front desk staff was accommodating when the first room had a broken air conditioner. We were given another room on the same floor. They are having problems with the key pads and we found ourselves locked out a few times. Breakfast is good. Very comfortable once we settled in.

Stayed April 2014
Jit_tps, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North / Capital Circle, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Thanks for staying,
Mishawaka, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

While this is not a 5* hotel, I found it to be top of the class for the type of hotel that it it. It's a studio-style hotel that includes a kitchenette and is equipped for both business and please and a reasonable rate. I suppose that on a hotel rating system it would be considered a 2 or 2-1/2* facility.

That said, the staff was very cordial. The room was extremely clean and livable. The bed was very comfortable. Based on this experience which was my first stay at a TownPlace Suite, I certainly will look forward to staying at more in the future.

Room Tip: While they didn't have a restaurant, a complimentary continental breakfast was included that wor...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Frankfort, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I checked in to the TownePlace after having left another studio-style hotel in Tallahassee.

The staff did anything and everything to make my stay pleasant and comfortable even though the weather tried its best to "dampen" my spirits! It rained almost the entire time I was there, but the warmth and hospitable fashion of the employees helped me forget how miserable it was outside the hotel.

I didn't check out any of the amenities except for the laundry. The laundry facilities were very clean and the machines looked fairly new.

The entire hotel just underwent renovations within the last 2 years and was very quiet and comfortable. No problems with any of the appliances in the FULL kitchen, the thermostat, nor anything else within the apartment.

The only complaint I had was regarding ONE guest who insisted on smoking in his room, which was immediately addressed by staff, although the guest persisted. The third day, the guest checked out, his employer was notified, and I hope he paid a fine or cleaning fee - not just for his room, but mine too now that it smelled like a dirty ashtray!

Nice property whether you are staying for a day or longer! Will definitely be staying here again in the future!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Went to visit FSU with our two grandchildren and needed a large room with 3 separate sleeping areas. Their two bedroom suite worked our perfectly. The suite was clean and orderly. No luxuries but perfect for a family. TV in each room and a useful kitchenette.
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Only a short ride to FSU. I would stay again.

• Stayed February 2014
Chelsea, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We visited the property this weekend and were greeted by Nick - he was very professional. Room was well appointed with a kitchen with granite, two bedrooms, and tons of space. The bedding was a bit underwhelming, but served its purpose. Parking was well lit and had no security concerns at all. Would stay again on our next trip.

Stayed February 2014

Been to TownePlace Suites Tallahassee North / Capital Circle? Share your experiences!