“I actually completed the survey after our stay :-)” 5 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #5 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Tallahassee, United States
“I actually completed the survey after our stay :-)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

It is extremely clear that your establishment takes pride in premium customer service. The staff was highly attentive and very friendly to me during our stay. An example of this service is when I asked for the cheapest place to purchase swim trunks. The desk clerk suggested a location and advised me that it was 3 minutes away from the hotel. Later, I also inquired about Cascade Park and a different desk clerk printed map directions. All of these things were offered with a smile and a question of if I needed any further assistance. I know a guest rarely writes about a GOOD experience but I feel this is the only way these employees will be recognized and encouraged to keep up the good... excuse me... GREAT work!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay and your feedback regarding the Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central. It's guest like you that keep the team here at the Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central smiling! It is always a great feeling to know that our guest is happy and didn't encounter any issues while visiting. Thank you for recognizing the entire staff and I will be sure to give them a big high five during our next team huddle. We look forward to seeing you back soon.

Sophia Wong

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Cumming, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

This was an over night stay while traveling back to Atlanta. It was very easy to check in. The staff was extremely helpful. The cookies in the lobby were fresh and delicious. Thanks.
We got a mini-suite and we were extremely pleased with it. The rooms are fresh and very clean. The design is unique and home like. We rested well because it was quiet and peaceful. Also, the bed was wonderful We loved our stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are so happy that you had a restful night and that you were able to enjoy our delicious cookies! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Tallahassee area.

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We stayed here for one night on our way to Mobile. The hotel was very nice, clean and quiet. It sits well off the road behind a restaurant. It does share the property with a Homewood Suites. We were prepaid so check in was quick and easy. Lisa was very friendly. She completed the check in quickly. We went up to our room, which was clean and well appointed. We were surprised to find that instead of the usual Hampton Purity toiletries, they had Neutrogena. We were very pleased. After getting our luggage to our room, we went back to the front desk and asked Lisa where a good restaurant was. She recommended Georgio's, right in front of the hotel. This was an excellent choice. We slept quite comfortably. The rooms are slightly larger than the average Hampton. Breakfast the next morning was the usual Hampton breakfast, but that is fine. The breakfast area was kept clean. We would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear you found our hotel clean and staff friendly. Thank you for the positive feedback on our front desk agent Lisa, I will be sure to share this with the team. Hope to see you again soon during your next visit to Tallahassee.

Perry, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Everything about our visit and this Hampton Inn were Very Good, EXCEPT for the TOO SOFT/MUSHY mattress and pillows. Neither my wife or myself could get a good night's sleep. The check-in and check-out experience, and the reservation experience, as well as the breakfast experience were all very good. The room was very quiet. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us. While we constantly strive to exceed your expectations, we realize that problems may occur occasionally. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you encountered with our bedding. We hope that when you return to Tallahassee you will stay at the Hampton Inn Central, my staff and I will be happy to have you back as our guest and will make every effort to ensure you have a more memorable time during your visit. Hope to see you soon!

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

This is a nice, clean property with a stylish eating area for the free breakfast. It also contains a small pool; however, we did not have chance to try it out. Our room was spacious with an extremely comfortable king sized bed and small sofa bed. The bathroom was nicely furnished and roomy. There are countless restaurants and other great stores along Apalachee Parkway.

Tremia efficiently handled our arrival and departure. Jessica was extremely helpful in answering all of my inquiries while always wearing a smile. The complimentary hot breakfast was varied, delicious and a great perk. Also, cereals, fruits, pastries, juices and coffee were offered. The ladies taking care of replenishing the breakfast were very friendly and hospitable. In the afternoon, complimentary cookies are provided. I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely return.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for the positive review of our property. All of our staff and management strive to make our property feel like your home away from home! I will be sure to give Jessica and Metria and all the staff you encountered during your stay a high five at the next team huddle. We hope to be your hotel of choice the next time you are in the Tallahassee area. Hope to see you soon!

General Manger
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Very very pleased and a happy customer! Janice and Brenda were super duper helpful with the breakfast buffet! I give them an A ++! Almost felt like we where at an actual restaurant as they practically served us our coffee and waffle or anything we needed constantly attending to the patrons. Arrived and had a mishap with our room but beds were super comfy and made sure we were super satisfied, Thank you Manager Thomas :) would definitely stay again!

Stayed July 2014
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I will share your kind words with the team. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you again for staying with us.

Lutz, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I was very pleased and satisfied with the accommodations that I received from the Hampton Inn Tallahassee-Central staff. I arrived late that night about 12am with my family and we did not have a lot of time to really enjoy everything that the Hampton Inn had to offer but I must say that I was extremely happy with complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post your review of your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our accommodations. As a team our ultimate goal is to provide the greatest customer experience to each and everyone of our guest. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future. Thank you again for staying with us.

Sophia Wong

Been to Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central? Share your experiences!