“great stopover” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle

Save Saved
You added Residence Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle to your Saves list
Residence Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle
Ranked #18 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Kissimmee, Florida
“great stopover”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We recently spent a night while on a stopover. The hotel is located near to I-10 and is so easy to find. Young lady who checked me in was very courteous and helpful. A man ahead of me was giving her such a hard time about his check-in, and yet, she handled herself in a professional, friendly manner throughout the transaction. The room was clean and spacious, with everything included, down to the last dish and fork. There is an indoor pool area that is very nice. Multitude of restaurants within walking distance. *Tip- check in early. There is an Outback Restaurant adjacent to the hotel which tends to take up a majority of the parking spaces at dinner time.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
RIManager96, Manager at Residence Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Glad you had a great stopover at our all "Suite" hotel! I hope next time you can stay with us longer than one night to enjoy all the great sights Tallahassee has to offer!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stayed here driving through. This experience was excellent. I used the workout room and it was great. The staff was very friendly. I loved the evening reception. The gentleman that served us was very hospitable. The room was clean and cozy. I would stay here again.

Stayed June 2014
Thank you for the review. So glad you enjoyed our onsite fitness center! When you come back, don't forget to ask the front desk about our complimentary agreement with Gold's Gym. We hope to see you soon!
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We recently stayed at the hotel for one night. We arrived at night and check-in was fast.

We got a first floor room, not far from one of the side doors. The location was convenient. I was a little concerned about potential noise from I-10 but we could not hear anything because of the room's location.

The room was very clean with plenty of towels. The queen bed was a little too firm but we still got a good rest. There were enough sheets and pillows for the pull out sofa, which we used.

Breakfast was consistent with what you would expect at a good Residence Inn hotel. The lady working in the breakfast area was very polite.

We are very familiar with the area because we lived in Tallahassee in the past. There are lots of restaurants nearby and you can walk to Outback if you do not feel like driving.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
RIManager96, Manager at Residence Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I see that you were traveling with your family, and I'm glad that we had enough towels, and linen for your pull out bed. I'm sorry that the queen bed was a little firm, but if you let us know ahead of time, we can put some extra foam on the bed to make it softer for you. Just call the front desk prior to your arrival, and we can put it in the notes for your reservation. Thank you again, for choosing Residence Inn Tallahassee North!
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

The suites are nice and have complete full kitchens. The beds are queen only and need to be replaced with comfortable kings like Courtyard. This location has an indoor pool, free breakfast, free happy hour with snacks, a basketball court, and a fire pit. Location is 60 second walk to Outback! I was here for 2 weeks and the staff was excellent and took care of all my needs. THe housekeeping folks are great and the rooms were always clean. Lots of guests were here with pets and the people above me for real noisy. My A/C unit was very noisy. My only complaint….PLEASE GET STARBUCKS coffee like the courtyard. I highly recommend this location!

Room Tip: Get a third floor room to avoid noisy people above your heads. Make sure you aren't next to peo...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and for the nice comments regarding our staff! It sounds like you were able to take advantage of some of our many amenities we offer, but at the present time we don't have Starbucks coffee. Fortunately, our Courtyard by Marriott, is only 2 doors away, so your coffee break is only a short walk from here. We hope to see you again soon!
Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Marriott has not disappointed. The lady that checked us in was awesome. We needed handicap accessible and she was truly welcoming.She made welcome look easy probably because she is the perfect employee for the job.
Rooms were clean and fresh as always, and the front desk was quick to respond with two items that were missing from the room even 9:00 pm.
We travel with a lot of our own food because of health reasons and I need a refrigerater and freezer. Even with a one night stay, I prefer the residence inn because we can prepare our own evening meal and have room to relax and eat and have proper utensils and counter space to prepare a simple fresh healthy meal.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
So glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Residence Inn is a nice alternative for travelers as we have the small kitchen in the room. Don't forget to come a little bit earlier in the day, as we have the complimentary Social from 6 PM to 7:30 Monday through Thursday night! See you again, soon!
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

While visiting Tallahassee for our son's Basketball camp at FSU we stayed here. We made a excellent choice. When I saw the basketball/tennis court on the property ,I thought we were not going to get any sleep. We did not hear one bounce and I slept very well! I love the kitchen. Instead of eating out I made hamburgers,and a nice salad. Breakfast was good, with choices of hot and cold food. There are many shopping and dining options nearby, and a short trip to the FSU/FAMU campuses The only negative (minor in scope) is the hot tub was out of order at the time of our stay. I recommend this hotel if you are staying in Tallahassee for any reason!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Griswold, Connecticut, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Front desk, pool and room were nice, but the place needs an overhaul. The carpets were dirty in the room and some furniture banged up.....nothing horrible, just well used. It was a great location and well really liked Tallahassee.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
RIManager96, Manager at Residence Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We want your stay to be as comfortable as possible, and we always appreciate your feedback. I am glad that to see that you enjoyed our pool and our Front Desk staff. Typically Marriott requires a renovation every 6-7 years, and we are looking forward to renovating in the future. I have asked my Chief Engineer to pay close attention to the carpets to ensure that we are at the level you expect from a Residence Inn.

Kind regards,
Laura Bondurant
Assistant General Manager

Been to Residence Inn Tallahassee North/I-10 Capital Circle? Share your experiences!