Most of the property looked pretty good. We usually stay in amore expensive hotel but when traveling with a small dog the costs are excessive. I appreciate la Quinta accepting
pets for no additional charges. The main issue we had was the cleanliness of the room. The carpet was dirty and the bath smelled of urine and was not clean. The breakfast was typical and sufficient.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Tallahassee South Hotel Tallahassee
- La Quinta Inn Tallahassee South Hotel
- La Quinta South Tallahasse
- Tallahassee La Quinta
- La Quinta Tallahassee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Located southeast of downtown, the La Quinta Inn Tallahassee South is close to the Capitol and all Florida state offices. Enjoy historic Downtown Tours and other area attractions. We are a short distance to several great restaurants, Imax Theater, Governor Square Mall and movie theat...see moreer, and just five miles from Florida State University. Each spacious guest room at the La Quinta Inn Tallahassee South includes free high-speed Internet access, in-room movies, a coffee maker, and more. Our friendly staff sets up a tasty Free Bright Side BreakfastTM featuring frozen waffles, fresh fruits, muffins, all-you-can-drink juice, coffee, and more in the lobby dining area every morning. Relax poolside and enjoy a beautiful Florida day. Located off Highway 27 on Apalachee Parkway, two miles from Downtown ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Tallahassee South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.