Traveling to Florida on business and decided to stay the night in Tallahassee. Late arrival and used GPS to get to the location. Very hard to find.
Checked in with a very nice person who told me not to stray too far from the hotel...not a nice area.
Room was the old outside entry and was very used. Inside was very dated and musty smelling.
WILL NOT STAY HERE AGAIN
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Tallahassee South Hotel Tallahassee
- La Quinta Inn Tallahassee South Hotel
- La Quinta South Tallahasse
- Tallahassee La Quinta
- La Quinta Tallahassee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Located southeast of downtown, the La Quinta Inn Tallahassee South is close to the Capitol and all Florida state offices. Enjoy historic Downtown Tours and other area attractions. We are a short distance to several great restaurants, Imax Theater, Governor Square Mall and movie theat...see moreer, and just five miles from Florida State University. Each spacious guest room at the La Quinta Inn Tallahassee South includes free high-speed Internet access, in-room movies, a coffee maker, and more. Our friendly staff sets up a tasty Free Bright Side BreakfastTM featuring frozen waffles, fresh fruits, muffins, all-you-can-drink juice, coffee, and more in the lobby dining area every morning. Relax poolside and enjoy a beautiful Florida day. Located off Highway 27 on Apalachee Parkway, two miles from Downtown ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Tallahassee South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.