“Good quality” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Tallahassee - Government Center

You added Days Inn Tallahassee - Government Center to your Saves list
Days Inn Tallahassee - Government Center
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3100 Apalachee Parkway, US 27 & US 319, Tallahassee, FL 32301   |
Ranked #42 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Perry
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

After checking in I go to my room and the keys don't work, so I go back to the desk and the lady tells me she has to give me another room. I get another room go in and got ready to go out. Came back later that night at I have the same problem, it's late and I have to go back to the desk. When I get there the doors are locked and there's a bell to press and a window to go to. I ring the bell no answer. I stood outside for about 10 to 15 min until I walked and look through the window where there was a guy sleep on a chair!!!! He had no concern when u told him what happen, he just said he had to react the keys again. I will never stay at this place again. That morning I go to check out and ask for the manager but she was already gone for today at that was about 10:30a that morning REALLY!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Panama City Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I travel several time during the year (10-15 times per year) to Tallahassee and I stay at the same hotel, Days Inn 3100 Apalachee Parkway, US 27 & Capital Circle (US 319). I have stayed at this hotel every trip since 2004. The staff are customer friendly, yet very professional. It's my pleasure to stay there.

Room Tip: Call the management even after you have made reservation for special accomodations, they will make i...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn Tallahassee - Government Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Tallahassee - Government Center

Address: 3100 Apalachee Parkway, US 27 & US 319, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Tallahassee
Ranked #42 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Tallahassee - Government Center 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Tallahassee - Government Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Tallahassee
Tallahassee Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Tallahassee - Government Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.