“Terrible attitudes, dirty bathroom, not stocked with bathroom items and rude service. Do not recommend.” 2 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Pride Inn & Suites

Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #25 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Terrible attitudes, poor service, unclean room and bathroom. Would not recommend this as a hotel for your stay in Tallahasee. Staff seems annoyed when asked for service even when room is not fully stocked with necessary items. Room had a foul odor with mosquitos inside.

• Stayed August 2012
biztraveller14, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Pride Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Dear Guest, I would like to start by by apologizing about your recent stay with us. As we had discussed during your stay , you booked a room for two people but had six persons in the room which is not ethical.As i informed you about the extra charges for the unannounced persons which i did not charge you for in order to maintain guest relations. About the mosquitoes , due to the heavy rains of recent, there is not a lot we can do about this. Please contact me directly for any of your future stays and i will make sure you have a great stay.

Mike Parmar ( GM )

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Springfield, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

At first glance it seemed ok, and I realize that we're in Florida and mold is prevelant, but yuck. Mold in the corners of the shower, which is a shame because with a little bleach, a little steam, and a little elbow grease, end of problem. Shower curtain was yucky, too. Internet was slow, slow, slow. But other than that, the room was spacious and the furnishings, while dated, were decent and fairly clean, although carpet needs cleaned/replaced. We always appreciate being able to park in front of a room with outside entry doors. Lots of channels on TV, fridge & micro were clean, the AC worked great and Steven at the front desk was very helpful. The grounds were well manicured and the parking lot was well lit. Served our purposes for an overnight and the price was right :-)

Room Tip: Check shower closely before choosing room. Perhaps a room closer to the lobby would have better wif...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
biztraveller14, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Pride Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Dear MS Linda , I would like to start by apologizing about your not so pleasant stay with us.I have taken this up with my housekeeping department and let me assure you that this issue has been rectified.. I thank you for bringing this to my attention. it is my sincere intention to make sure that every guest is totally satisfied with their stay with us. Please contact me personally for any of your future stays with us and i will make sure that you are fully satisfied with you stay

Mike Parmar (GM )
Austin, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We stayed one night here on the way to Orlando. The hotel is not visible from the street. You must take a service road to get to it. That is actually nice as you don't have any traffic noise to contend with.

The hotel was very clean on the outside. The front desk person was very friendly and efficient. Our room was nice and cool when we went in. It was very clean and spacious. Our room had two queen beds, a refrigerator, coffee maker and a nice sized TV. It was roomy for my wife and I and our two kids.

The beds were comfortable as were the pillows.

The continental breakfast was good. There was a choice of waffles, sausage patties, several kinds of cereal, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, muffins, donuts, coffee and juice. They kept it well stocked and clean. The dining room was large and had a TV with news playing.

This hotel is a great value. It would work as an overnighter or even a 2-3 day stay. It is located a few minutes from the state capitol. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
biztraveller14, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Pride Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Dear Greg2171, I thank you for your review. It is very always a pleasure to have a satisfied guest as this is what we thrive for. Please contact me directly for all your future stays.

MIKE PARMAR (GM)
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

we were in a bus group on our way back from biloxi. we stopped over in tallahassee fl for one night. the hotel was in one word GREAT. the staff was great and ready to bend over backwards at the drop of a hat,i would highly recommend this place to all

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Pride Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Dear Guest, I thank you for your review. As i have always reiterated in the past , i value each and every guests business and we feel very gratified to have a satisfied guest. Please contact me directly for all your stays.
I thank you again

Mike Parmar (GM)
Apopka, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

value for money we enjoyed our stay. the rooms are huge clean and even though this motel is in down town and because its just off the main road the peace and tranquility is of a country inn . the managers are super nice and the breakfast was deceant.their are several great eating place nearby un like the other best western on hwy 90 with zero eating place in a 5 mile radais.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Esteemed guest, I thank you for your kind review. We believe that a happy guest is also a returning guest. We look forward to seeing you back soon
MikeParmar (GM)
Trabuco Canyon, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

we stayed here for a family reunion and found this place on line with good decent reviews.upon check in we were upgraded to a suite and this was a great pleasant surprise to us as we normaly don't expect this type of service. the room was clean and huge with all the normal ammenities . the breakfast was the best part, they had scrambled eggs and not those nasty egg patties served in most hotels. they had loads of food . the lady at check out was very nice and quick with a smile. this will be our host hotel for all my future stays in tallahassee :))

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
biztraveller14, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Pride Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Dear ms Kim T, i thank you for your kind review. it is our pleasure and goal to have a satisfied guest on our property. Please feel free to contact me directly for all your future stays and i will personally make sure that you have an another grat stay.

i t5hank you once again.

Mike Parmar (GM )
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Well, I will start off by saying the staff is very friendly. I am a bit annoyed by the fact that the prices online are more expensive than if you call the hotel directly. I paid $70 for two queen bed room. When I got there I found out that the price is $50 for that room. I am moving from Orlando to Austin so I planned the road trip in advance so I'll chalk it up to a covienance fee.

My sister and I got in the room. Not bad at first glance. I noticed a stale smell. I figured the air conditioning would circulate the air through out the night. It didn't really get better. The mirrors were not cleaned. Looked like it had been a while since they were actually cleaned. I called front desk and told them that and asked for the wifi code. He was very understanding and apologetic. He asked if I wanted someone to clean them for me. I said no because I was only staying there to sleep and get back on the road. I just wanted them to be aware of it.

The wifi in the room is very slow. It often doesn't work. If you need the Internet for work you are not going to be able to. Also the pillows are very cheap and not supportive. The bed however is really nice.The free breakfast has a big variety and is good. It was nice to not have to pay for parking. The staff is very kind but overall I would not stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
biztraveller14, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Pride Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 20, 2012
Dear Guest , I thank you for your review. I take each guest experience very seriously as this the best way for us to improve. Please contact me for any of your future stays and it will be my pleasure to make your stay a pleasant one.

Mike Parmar (GM)

Been to BEST WESTERN Pride Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!