“Nice quiet location away from the crowds.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #2 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Nice quiet location away from the crowds.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This hotel is nestled in an office park with a pond, fountain and flowing live oaks with moss. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. I liked that the hotel was outside of town (on the east side of Tallahassee). The breakfast was your standard continental fair. The staff was very friendly and eager to help in any way. When checking in i asked for a quiet room. The staff put me on the fourth floor " where their long term guest stay". It was quiet. Thanks

Room Tip: Top floor was quiet
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Portsmouth, Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had a lovely suite, shame we did not overlook the lake but hey you can't have everything. The hotel was beautiful. The staff were so informative and helpful.

The outside area is stunning, we fed the ducks and the turtles, just amazing.

Spent a while at the pool and chilled for the rest of the day.

Breakfast was ok but we were hitting the road early and did not fancy much to be fair so can not comment to much.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We needed a place to rest our heads for a night en route to Pensacola. This hotel came recommended by a friend and it did not disappoint. It is conveniently located just off of I-10. There is a large lake with a dock and gazebo to relax. There is a pool and basketball court. Breakfast is served as well as dinner on some nights during the week! It was an added bonus to not have to drive anywhere for dinner after a very long drive of getting there. The suites are spacious and come equipped with a kitchen and lots of room to spread out. There is a theater room off of the lobby for watching TV and a book swap. The staff was very courteous and accommodating. The prices were very reasonable for a suite. It would have been a nice place to stay longer...maybe next time!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My 3 kids and I stopped here one night on our long drive back to Texas. I have stayed at other Staybridge Suites and find they accommodate my family's needs well. I like having the kitchen and fridge...we always have stuff with us that needs to stay cool. We stayed in a room with 2 queens and a separate living area with a sofa bed. Plenty of space for a 9, 12, 14 year old plus myself. Clean, quiet and the kids enjoyed the waffles for breakfast.

Stayed July 2014
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We were at this hotel for our family reunion last weekend and had an amazing time. The rooms were spacious, spotless and were an excellent value. If we were staying longer, I would have really appreciated the full kitchen in each room. The hot breakfast bar had lots of fresh choices; definitely superior to most hotel breakfasts. And the front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. I would certainly stay here again.

Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

This was a great stay for our 2014 Family Reunion. The staff was excellent. The price was right and the rooms were excellent too. Can not say enough good things about our stay. We booked 22 rooms and had 80 plus family members. Lots of room to move around in and a media room for the kids and adults to watch videos and soccer. The whole staff rocks....

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Recently we visited Tallahassee so that our son could partake in a Lax camp at FSU. While there my younger son and I stayed at this hotel. It was our first time sating at a Staybridge Suite, we normally stay at Marriots. From the staff, the gorgeous view and the amenities, our experience with the hotel was FANTASTIC! Not only were we greeted by a friendly staff member anytime we moved throughout the hotel, my son had basketball, a pool, soccer, fishing, many choices right there on site. The location was perfect for all we needed to do. Had I known it was pet friendly, I would have brought our dog. They offer complimentary breakfast, which only certain Marriots offer, we use the laundry facilities when traveling due to our children playing travel lacrosse and not only was your laundry facility stocked with plenty of washers and dryers next to the work out room, so that we could watch television while doing laundry, it was FREE! Then the icing not he experience was that between the hours of 5:30-7:30 they offer a "happy hour" which includes a light dinner and beer and wine... again FREE. We have stayed at some of the finest hotels during our travels aside from Marriot, and this hotel not only had great prices, but the amenities make a five star hotel look insufficient with what they after and their customer service! I am uncertain if all Satybridge hotels are this amazing, but this particular one has made me a HUGE FAN and my family as well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East? Share your experiences!