“Great Find in Tallahassee” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #1 of 59 hotels in Tallahassee
Wakefield, Rhode Island
“Great Find in Tallahassee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was a beautifully kept property for our one night stay passing through Tallahassee. It was off the beaten path away from the noise and congestion of I-10 but still readily accessible to I-10 for continuing our trip the next morning. Breakfast was varied and tasty. Our room was very large and considering there were 2 weddings that filled up the hotel it was quiet. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a short or long-term stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

272 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed here for nearly two months with my daughter when relocating to Tallahassee a few years ago. I continue to recommend this hotel for travelers to Tallahassee who wish to stay at a quiet & beautiful place away from the hustle and bustle of downtown. It is easily accessible and only about a 15 minute drive from the city's center. Full breakfast every morning and dinner snacks on some evenings are a great plus. Laundry room on-site. Beautiful outdoor pool. Serene view of a pond with a dock to walk on. Surrounded by Tallahassee's lovely trees. Free access in-room of internet, with keyboard and screen to allow you to check email from your room, even if you do not have your laptop. Friendly staff. Warm fireplace in the seated area of the lobby. The hotel also offers excellent business meeting services. I recommend this hotel location to all business travelers, families with children, and vacationers. I have continued to stay here on visits to the city, even after I moved away in 2011.

Room Tip: Suites are spacious and offer a full kitchen, small dining area adjoining the kitchen, living area w...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
sbsgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you so much for the very nice comments about your stay. Our team works so hard to ensure each and every guests stay is exactly like yours. I was so happy to see that our service brings you back and back.

Sam
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Based on Trip Advisor's rating we selected Staybridge, our first time at a Staybridge, and it certainly came through. The room was well furnished, very comfortable and quiet. Breakfast came with the room and it was extremely well done. The staff was so accommodating and thoughtful.

Room Tip: There is a lake in the rear of the building. We were fortunate enough to be booked into one of thos...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I give it an A+.. I booked this hotel for a sleepover for my son and they had a great time.. Great amenities.. Basketball court, free great breakfast, movie theater, pool, lake, and a great price. Friendly customer services.. We may use this as a get away for the family, may every other month..

• Stayed March 2013
brentwood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We chose this hotel based on its reviews on Trip Advisor. We had never been to Tallhassee and it seemed like a great option as it had a suite with a pullout bed and we were traveling to visit family and had a teenager with us. Not only did this hotel meet EVERY expectation, it exceeded them. Since we arrived on a Thursday evening, there was a manager's reception of a light dinner. It was delicious!!!! Pulled pork sliders and full salad bar with dessert choices with a choice of soda, beer, and wine. Combine this with a one of the best hotel buffet breakfasts we ever enjoyed, comfy beds, room to spread out, a shower with actual water pressure, quality bath products....and Staybridge is a WINNER!!!! We will definitely stay there again! We only wish we could have stayed longer. Attention to detail is their specialty!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view overlooking a picturesque lake inthe back of proprerty.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Lewes, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Tallahassee Florida and got the royal treatment as soon as we arrived at the door! As soon as we got there the manager came out to welcome us and asked how we heard about his hotel. I promptly answered "Trip Advisor" He thanked us for choosing Staybridge and then we checked in which went smoothly and were greeted with a free buffet that included a great salad bar and cheese and chicken quesadillas. They also had terrific cookies! We did not even have to go out to dinner which suited us just fine since we were very tired from our ride (on a motorcycle) from Alabama. Also included were free wine and beer! The staff was very friendly. The rooms were great! It was all good! I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We only stayed at the Staybridge for one night and it was wonderful. We were there for business and we really like having a suite so my husband can do his work on a desk in a separate area. It is great to have a small kitchen with a refrig. The bonus is the free breakfast with lots to choose from. The hotel staff was very pleasant and accommodating. We did have one glitch but the manager took care of it and made it a point to personally apologize. Our bed was a bit hard.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East? Share your experiences!