“Great hotel!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 59 hotels in Tallahassee
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great hotel!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stayed here overnight for a flight and the rooms were just immaculate and very comfortable/spacious. Breakfast was fantastic as well, also it was an option which was refreshing. There arent too many of these around but if you find one, stay!

Will be on the lookout for other Staybridge Suites!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

279 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a month on a business trip and had to bring my dog with me. This turned out to be a real blessing to find this place. The location has easy access to I-10. The king suite had everything I needed. The hot breakfast everyday was great. They also have free dinners Tues thru Thurs which saved me a lot of $$. Free washer and dryer on premises, free beer and wine most nights. Free movies to watch on your in-room DVD player or there's a red box just down the road. Even a computer in your room and another to use in their business center if you need to print. Highly recommend for a long stay or traveling with pet.

• Stayed February 2013
Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stayed here while traveling from New Orleans to Walt Disney World. The suite was super; easily accomodated me, dh, ds & my mom. Only problem was a grouchy employee working the breakfast area ... when a young boy ahead of me sprayed the waffle make, the guy said it was "too much" and took the spray away. Wish he paid that much attention to the dirty counters. But overall a great experience and we will stay here again when in the area.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
sbsgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words and high scores. I will certainly share them with my staff. I am not sure why one of our staff members acted in that manner in regards to the waffles. Who does not love waffles and that is one of the best things about our breakfast.

I will ensure we take the time to conduct some further customer service training with our breakfast attendant. He has been with us for a while and I am sure he will want to know about your comment as well. He takes customer service just as serious as the rest of my team.

I appreciate you taking the time to write about our hotel and I hope you and your family had a blast at Walt Disney World.

Sam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay. Very nice, clean rooms, friendly staff. Second time here and this time is as good as the first. Highly recommended. If the kids get on your nerves, toss them in the lake with the gators. :-))

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
sbsgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Nice! Our team loved your comments. Especially the one about tossing the kids in the lake for the gators.....That comment made our day. It is nice to hear some light humor and something that EVERY parent can relate to.
Although, it would not help to toss the kids in. The gator heads are artificial. They assist us in managing the water fowl (water fowl and gators do not get along) and act an identifier for our underwater hatchery for our small fish.
We do appreciate your comments and were so happy you have stayed with us a few times now. Feel free to contact me when you come back to the area, we will have fishing poles ready for you at check in.

Best regards,

Sam
Biloxi, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I decided to stay here with my family on our way back home from Disney World. I don't know if we just got lucky and picked a good time or what, but we had a perfect stay. The room itself was very spacious and well kept. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel sits right on a small lake which makes for a nice view and we were also treated to a fireworks show that night right out our window. We really enjoyed breakfast too with fresh fruit and make-it-yourself waffles and many other options.

I will be stating here any and everytime I pass through Tallahassee!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
sbsgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words. I wish we could do our Fireworks nightly! That would truely be amazing. The Fireworks were part of our annual Summit East Bon Fire. It is a way of saying thank you to all the businesses in our park that call us home. We have another celebration on July 4th as well.

I am sharing your comments with our team. All of our guest comments are valuable to us. This ensures we always strive to be the primary choice of our guests when visiting Tallahassee.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

We often (60 or more times a year) stay at a Holiday Inn Express locations. This time this Staybridge was located where we decided to stop for the evening. Having not stayed at a Staybridge before we weren't certain what to expect. We were very pleasantly surprised! The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean, well lite, well equipped and very pleasant. The manager's reception in the evening and the breakfast were both very very nice. This was at least as nice, maybe better, than most Holiday Inn Express locations. We highly recommend this location and we will try other Staybridge locations in the future now that we know how nice they are.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Arroyo Grande, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

The great location is really most applicable for those in town on business or just want a nice quiet hotel. It sits right next to a small lake and the setting is very picturesque. We were here on a Saturday so it was very quiet. I don't think it would be the best choice for families on vacation though as it is located close to 5 miles away from shopping and food. (It is located right next to the Car Museum however).
The stay would have been perfect except that only one washer and one dryer were in working order in the laundry. I mentioned it to the front desk person when we left and it seemed by his response that they had been out of order for a while.
The room was perfect - very clean and well set up.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East? Share your experiences!