My daughter and I have been here for two weeks and will stay at least a month. We love it. Aside from one of the stove burners not working and the cleaning crew leaving us w/o towels (which we had to go downstairs to get, because they don't bring them to your room), this place really is a great value. The rooms aren't very large, but they are comfortable and have everything you need to feel as "at home" as you can in a hotel. The granite and tile touches are nice. The free internet is great, except the computers have no speakers and the internet connection is very slow. I am in the business center as I write this, because the computer here is way faster. However, it is still nice to have free access to the internet w/o having to bring your own computer. The in-room clock has an I-pod docking station so my CD's are no good here (lol), but tech savvy teens will like be happy. I didn't have a view of the pond, but we have enjoyed being able to walk on the dock and see the ducks and ducklings. The outdoor pool is heated (sometimes it trips - but just tell the front desk and they'll fix it). The free use of washer/dryers on the first floor is a big bonus if you plan to stay for more than a week. The full breakfast (daily) is awesome, and even the "sundowner" meals (3 x's a week) are good. Free beer, wine, juice, soda, coffee and assorted beverages, and they even bake fresh cookies most days. The staff is super friendly. You can also pick up a complimentary copy of USA Today at the front desk. The hotel has a shuttle, which I haven't used. I commute to Florida A&M and it takes about 30 minutes to get there from the hotel in the morning and 45 minutes on the return trip in the evenings (rush hour is awful in Tallahassee). I chose this hotel because it allows pets, even though we wound up not bringing our dog... but I am glad we stayed here. It is very comfortable! It is also zoned for an excellent elementary school (Buck Lake), if you are relocating with kids. Over all I would give this hotel an 9 out of 10. I have stayed at 5-star hotels before, where they didn't have as many amenities as this one. I would definately recommend this one to the well-seasoned business traveler. The gov't rate for 30+ days (on the fedrooms website) was $69/night but is higher if you are staying less nights. A few people are actually living here for a year at a time!
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Tallahassee i-10 East Hotel Tallahassee
- Staybridge Suites Tallahassee i-10 East Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Staybridge Suites
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Tallahassee
Business Center Fitness Center Free Breakfast Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Business Hotel in Tallahassee
#1 Family Hotel in Tallahassee
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:3 star — Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East 3*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tallahassee Green Lodge - Staybridge Suites Welcomes You The Staybridge Suites Hotel located near I-10 and Highway 90 at exit 209B in Tallahassee, Florida. We are close to both Tallahassee hospitals, Tallahassee Memorial and Capital Regional Medical Center, and just 20 minutes from the Tallahassee Regional Airport.Our hotel is located close to several destinations such as, Antique Car Museum, Governor s Square Mall, Florida Capitol, Florida State University (FSU), Doak Campbell Stadium, Florida A&M University (FAMU), Tallahassee Community College (TCC) & Monticello, FL . The Staybridge Suites Tallahassee Hotel is near major corporations and state agencies such as Mainline Information Systems, IBM, URS, AHCA, Department of Agriculture Department of Education and more.The Staybridge Suites offers all of the conveniences of home to suit your extended stay or short term hotel needs. Our smoke free, pet friendly hotel featuring fully-equipped kitchens, digital cable flat screen TV w/HBO, in-room computers with free wired/wireless Internet, IPOD docking station & direct dial phone number with personalized voicemail. Other features include 24 hour business center with free Internet, print/fax/copy capabilities, free laundry facilities, fitness center, outdoor pool, theatre room, BBQ pavilion, sport court, free breakfast buffet & evening Managers receptions (Tues-Thurs). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.