“Hidden Gem of Tallahassee” 4 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Irving, Texas
“Hidden Gem of Tallahassee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I stayed over for one night while I was driving from Dallas to Delray Beach. I chose this hotel because it was the nicest pet friendly hotel in the city. Check in was really fast. Front Desk was okay, not overly nice or welcoming. But I was too tired to care honestly. My room was amazing. I was in 318. The other reviews talking about the rooms ending in 8 were correct. My room was HUGE. My only complaint was that the AC unit didn't have an option to have a fan running, which helps me sleep. Breakfast was great the next morning. I didn't try many of the options as I was in a hurry to leave, but I liked the layout of the breakfast area. Overall I would recommend staying at this hotel to anyone. It may not be downtown but the quality is well worth the price payed.

Room Tip: Ask for a room ending in 8 for a larger space.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Edgewood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

My employer and I stayed at this hotel recently during a business trip to Tallahassee back in November.
This hotel is just terrific, the rooms are clean, the staff welcoming and friendly and they have breakfast each morning and light suppers during the week at night. The only issue we encountered was that the cable wasn't working in the living area and there was no one available who knew how to fix the problem and it was the only flat screen in the suite. The bedrooms were clean comfortable and the bathrooms had plenty of towels. The TV's in the bedrooms are the old kind, and hopefully, the will replace those soon.
Would I stay there again?? You bet! Any chance I get.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
sbsgm, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Thank you so much for the great comments about your stay and the Hotel. I noticed your comment about the cable and the fact that the television in the bedroom was the old kind. I am very pleased to report that as of December 19th, we have purchased and installed new HD Flat Screens in all of our Suites. We are also switching to full HD programming in the first quarter of 2013. We try our best to stay ahead of the times and certainly want to deliver a product so superior, that our guests rave about us.
I have shared your comments with our staff and want to thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your stay.

Happy Holidays!
south georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This hotel was awesome - clean rooms, free beer, and a great person named Monique who was the best manager ever at a hotel (if she was not the manager she needs to be)! Would stay again in a heartbeat. A little pricey but worth it for one night.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Grand Cayman
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed for 7 days whilst on a training trip. Suites were large, comfortable and well appointed. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Had free breakfast and free wifi. Breakfast was mediocre but the wifi speed was good and fast. A bit far out to eat in the evening without use of a car...highly recommend a car. $38 taxi to nearest bar!!!!!! Changed my mind about suite hotels but would choose one nearer civilisation.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Walt Disney World, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

It was a short stay but very comfortable .
Our room was wide with 2 queen beds,a fully equipped kitchen,pc inside the room and a sitting room.
The hotel is far from the centre so you have to drive for sure.
They have a small swimming pool and very nice grounds with a small private lake.
Breakfast is included and there is a good choice of food.
If I'll return in Tallahssee I'll choose again this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Although a little out of the way, once we located this hotel we were very impressed. The two negatives were too few luggage carts and a front desk hostess so eager to get off work she didn't even greet my husband at check in). Aside from that the room was a King Suite with a kitchenette, sitting area and separate bedroom. Just like a mini home! I loved it! We located a Publix grocery store not too far away to grab a few items. We were only there for one night but liked it so much that we changed our reservations in Savannah from a Holiday Inn Express to Staybridge.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed twice in the last few months. Very nice rooms. Helpful staff. All necessary items handy. Also, a very nice patio with area to grill. Pool was clean and welcoming. Excellent media room. Enjoyed a hospitality hour with adult beverages and munchies.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Staybridge Suites Tallahassee I-10 East? Share your experiences!