Horrible mattresses, cheap windows, poor construction, dirty rooms.
Moved from front of hotel to back because of noise. Still didn't sleep. Blood on duvet, someone came to give us a new one (housekeeping couldn't be found) and instead of bringing us another duvet, we got a mattress cover. Hair in bathroom. Coffee is U drinkable.
I would only recommend this to 20-something's who are going to a football game at FSU. Kitchen will come in handy and you don't care if you sleep or not.
Why bother to build a new hotel if you aren't going to build a good one?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting Florida's capital city for a short stay or extended stay, our Residence Inn Tallahassee Universities at the Capitol is a new hotel with a great location. Residence Inn Tallahassee Universities at the Capitol is situated in downtown near the capitol complex with Florida State University and Florida A&M University. This Residence Inn features spacious accommodations, complimentary area shuttle service and breakfast buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Tallahassee Universities at the Capitol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Tallahassee Universities At The Capitol Hotel Tallahassee
- Tallahassee Residence Inn