You added Holiday Inn Tallahassee Conference Center to your Saves list
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Well, It's very clean and very good service. The price is very reasonable. I reallly really like it. My experience in this hotel that night is so good. I will choose this hotel as my favorite in the future

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have stayed at many of the Holiday Inn locations. This property was one of the nicest, by far. The customer service was excellent. The room was spacious, clean and beautifully updated. The only negative thing was the location was a little confusing. Multiple hotels share the entrance and several of them were under construction so "curb appeal" was two stars but everything else got 5. I strongly recommend looking past the outside, it was a very nice hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Green Bay, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Unfortunately I left a few items in the room by mistake. When I called several hours later to let them know, my jacket and make-up were no where to be found and the manager was "unavailable" or discuss the problem. Also the drinks at the bar are very expensive -- double the price of a drink at the Peabody where we had stayed the previous night!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Tallahassee Conference Center, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear fitz49,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would love the opportunity to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience in further details. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional detail regarding your stay. I trust we can regain your confidence in our products and services.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I only had the pleasure of staying here for one night but would love to stay longer. Service is top notch and room was nice. The food at restaurant was great as well. Overall great stay for the money.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Southern States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

hArriving very earrly, no room was available but when I returned several hours, my patience was rewarded with a platinum suite, worth the wait. A seperate living/dinette,micro fridge room and the other was king bedroom. Everything upon entry on premise was spotless. They were busy to capacity with a reunion, but still maintained a very vleaan public area. There are only two elevators that are a bit on the slow side, but nothing serious. The room was standard issue furniture, but well taken care oof. The bed was really a wonderful sleep, no need for sleep counting. When I entered the room, the blast of artic air caused me to raise the temp in both rooms, I really do believe this is a first. The breakfast/dinner area consists of several booth/chair combos, looking like a clean, contemporary place. The breakfast is a choice between menu fare, and also a buffet. I opted for second. The choice of bagels included onion, which went into an archaic toaster on its final breath! There was a good selection of fresh fruit, eggs, hash browns, perfectly cooked bacon, assortment of pastries and breads, make your own oatmeal. I usually dont eat a big breakfast, but today I broke the rules. Everything including the attentive service was spot on! This entire visit is oone that reflects the brand I want to stay loyal to! The location is on a hotel row, with some less than savory neighbors, but the parking lot is well lit, and designated platinum parking is a plus.

• Stayed October 2013
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed here recently and were kindly upgraded to a lovely room. Everyone was so friendly at the front desk. They had apples, cookies and even orange water available.

The area isn't so great, but the nearby Burger King offered a great breakfast in addition to the buffet they offered.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

The room we had in this hotel was wonderful! I spent my days working out of it and was very comfortable. My wifi never gave me any issues, the housekeeping was very attentive and pleasant to talk with, and the room was tastefully decorated and conveniently located. I cannot say anything negative about it, which is too bad because I am amused by doing so (see my last review - Boogers and Body Hair). If I ever had the pleasure of coming back to Florida's capitol, I would definitely stay here!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Tallahassee Conference Center? Share your experiences!