“Wish they were open later” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #185 of 667 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Mexican
“Wish they were open later”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I love the food here and eat here frequently but they close at 10PM. If they were open longer, more people would come in, including me. Please stay open longer!

Visited March 2013

Tallahassee
“Good times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I've been here numerous times over the years and I have never been disappointed. I can say that their Tex-Mex is the best in Tallahassee. The waiters are knowledgeable and always happy to help plus their salsa and chips are bomb. I always get refried beans, extra queso, and a burrito. Try it and you will not be upset!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Another Cinco de Mayo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We went here twice and the friend that was working at San Miguel's starting working here and again he served us well and Cinco de Mayo was great...

Visited March 2012
Sarasota, Florida
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I had the chicken enchiladas and they were stuffed with nicely seasoned chicken and tasty sides. The salsa is freshly made and they have an even spicier salsa - just ask!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boynton Beach, Florida
“" O.K food and poor service"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Since we try "On D Borders", we had to try this one out, we were disappointed in the service, our server came over took 3 drinks order and then shortly he brought the drinks and 2 straws so i asked him for a straw for my margarita and so i waited and waited until i decide to go get it myself, anyhow the we went on with food service and it was quick and was okay, my Son then came in to eat as he was watching the Dog in the car which i did told him way in advance, so he got his food and no utensil, i asked him again and it took a while too, which is not acceptable because the Restaurant was very slow.

Visited October 2012