“Good Sandwiches!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Alexandria, Louisiana
“Good Sandwiches!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

I suggest the Cajun club with fries! The sandwich was seasoned very well and the fried are amazing. This is a nice place to stop for a quick bite to eat!

tallahasse,florida
“Zaxbys is good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

The one thing that people need to understand is that Zaxby's is a fast food resturant and that you should not expect it to be as great as a resturant like the melting pot of something like that. At zaxby's i would get the roadhouse saled with grilled chicken it is all fresh ingedieants and it is just flat out delishis.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tallahassee, Florida
“Here's the thing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I like Zaxby's a lot. I would prefer this place over KFC. Is it great? I think it's *fine*, but I wouldn't call it excellent. But a lot of my friends here think it's really fantastic stuff. I can see their point: The chicken is generally tasty, the staff usually seems cool, etc. But after I eat here, I always feel a bit off -- like my blood pressure has just increased a ton. This isn't unique to Zaxby's -- I often feel this way after I eat fast food (especially of the greasier variety). But yeah, it's a good middle-of-the-road place to eat.

Tallahassee
“My husband LOVES Zaxby's salads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

He raves about the chef salad w/grilled chicken and I have to admit the portion is very adequate also and the price is good also.

Hollywood, Florida
“It's Zaxby's, nothing more to say!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

Great wings, texas toast and the freshest cold celery in town!