“Clean, comfortable, priced right” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 / Thomasville Rd

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 / Thomasville Rd to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 / Thomasville Rd
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3388 Lonnbladh Road, Tallahassee, FL 32308   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #10 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Singapore, Singapore
“Clean, comfortable, priced right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stayed overnight here on our way from the north Houston suburbs to Orlando in January. Arrived late on a Saturday evening and there was no problem accommodating our family of 4 on short notice (no reservation.). Room was clean with standard amenities. Breakfast buffet in the morning hit the spot before the remainder of our drive to Orlando. Staff friendly. Easy access on and off of I-10.

Stayed January 2014
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 / Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you for your business. We hope your travels during your recent vacation were great. We appreciate your kind comments and hope when you are back in the panhandle you allow us to be your home away from home.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
DeLand, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stayed x 2 days over the weekend. Staff very nice. Breakfast decent. Facility good. Pool was small but nice. Warm cookies, continuous coffee and free wifi. Then first given 2 queen on 3rd floor. Opened room and not made up. Saw lumps on the bed and thought there was some problem with the bed also. Husband went down and we were upgraded to suite on 3rd floor. Room looked good. However lumps on the bed as well. Closer look, the comforter has the all the filling wadded into baseball sized lumps! Ok, we'll everything else ok....until night. Sheets too small for the mattress and popped off during the night both nights. Pillows very crumbly, lumpy. Needless to say, not a good nights sleep. Room made me itchy and carpet was sticky. Sad because all the elements there for a great stay...but they seriously need to invest in new linen and clean the carpet.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your response. We are sorry to hear you did not have a well rested night. Our goose-down comforters do tend to appear "lumpy" but are very comfy. We appreciate your comments about the sheets and will check into this. We value you and happy you enjoyed the property. We do hope you will return in the near future. Thank you for your business.
Lawton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

After a good nights rest and nice breakfast the parking lot was the last place I would think of to find a problem. Ants invaded my car and thank goodness the hotel had ant killer. Just be careful with it though because it may make you sick later until you can get your vehicle cleaned.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 / Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for your time to let us know about your recent stay. We are sorry to hear you encountered an ant issue in our public parking lot. We do regular contracted pest control treatments throughout our property. Our guest do not usually encounter any issues, so we are glad we had a solution to help with the opportunity you experienced. We appreciate you and your business.
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Please with hotel and breakfast; I like the oatmeal with toppings and fresh fruit. There's a TGI Fridays and Steak-n-Shake within walking distance. My disappointment was that we were placed on a floor with an entire high school softball team. The girls were playing hide-and-seek in the halls when we arrived, obviously unsupervised by adults. Their loud disturbances stopped when we went to bed so we didn't go to the front desk, however we heard them again at 1 am. The hotel should have never placed tired families on floors with students. Anyone would realize that this is a bad practice. I'm a high school teacher and I know how teenagers are and I wanted a vacation !

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments. We do our best to assist every guest and their profile request, which include your bed type and floor request. We are often sold out, so we ensure your reservation room type request is met, which will place you on a certain floor based on your room type you make at the time of reservation. We are sorry to hear one of our pre-booked groups were loud and their group leaders did not control their guest. We always want to hear from our guest when any opportunities arise, so a call down to the front desk most likely will resolve any issue for not only for our hotel but any future hotels you are a guest with. Our #1 priority is the comfort of every guest, so we hope you will return in the near future. Thank you for your business..
League City, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I was traveling through on my way to Georgia and stopped for the night. The young ladies at the front desk were very kind and polite. The room was clean overall, a lot of dry hair on the floor and the bottom of toilet could have a used a cleaning. They (all hotels) should check doorways, especially into the bathroom. There always seems to be some type of yuck on them. It was a quiet room if you don't count the noisy teenagers across the hall who kept running in and out of their room and slamming their doors. I finally had to call the front desk to have them come up to speak with them since it was after midnight. The stay would have been much better if not for noisy neighbors. Parents should speak with their children about hotel etiquette. They are not at home and should be courteous and quiet when in their rooms and hallways.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 / Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
We appreciate your time to let us know about recent experience with us. We are sorry the kids across the hall from you were not respectful of you and other guest as well. We do appreciate you and your business and hope this will not stop you from returning in the near future. We value you and your review.
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

It's great location right off of I-10, but It is hard to find because its on a side road and behind trees. It is a very nice hotel to stay at. When we checked in they had a "chance to win free facial", which was different and neat. Very nice looking lobby as well as the rooms! I was very happy staying here. You could walk staright to TGIF, which was very easy and convienent. I would recommend it for sure.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We love our local business partners who allow us to give guest" little extras". We are glad you found us and had a nice time. Thank you for your business. We appreciate you.
Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This Hampton is right off I-10, but rather difficult to find. The room was clean and comfortable. Several restaurants within walking distance. Good, friendly service and a typical, but good breakfast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for being our guest. We appreciate your review and kind words about your recent stay. We value you as our guest and hope to see you back again soon.