“10 YEARS OF DISAPPOINTMENT - WE'RE DONE” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 / Thomasville Rd

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 / Thomasville Rd to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 / Thomasville Rd
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3388 Lonnbladh Road, Tallahassee, FL 32308   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
AAA Members Save!
Ranked #8 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Bradenton, Florida
“10 YEARS OF DISAPPOINTMENT - WE'RE DONE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We have be coming to Tallahassee for over 15 years for pleasure and used to stay at the Marriott until they went downhill and switched over to Hampton Inn (big mistake). Every time we stay here there is a problem. EACH TIME from bad AC to dirty sheets to toilets not cleaned to water dripping down the walls on the inside of the room to 15 kids running up and down the hallway kicking pillows to housekeepping knocking on door when we had the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the door to not being able to keep up with late check outs - you name it, it has been a problem. We have tried time and time again to stay there because the facility is relatively nice and close to the interstate but this past weekend was the last straw!! They accused us of smoking in the room and neither of us smoke so how is that even possible. Obviously this is a scam of some sort. If we smoked in the room, that would be different. I do not understand how they could blatanly make up something like that. I am very sensitive to smoke and there was not one bit of smoke in that hallway from anyone's room or electrical or anything. Interesting that just before they accused us of this, the fire alarm went off for the entire hotel. We called the front desk and they said they have a water leak and everytime it leaks, the alarm goes off. REALLY???????????? That was our last time and we are telling everyone we know not to stay there........and I was just planning my 60th birthday party and that's where everyone was going to stay..........not now. Shame on you for lying about your customers.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 / Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for taking time to let us know your "history" with our Tallahassee Hampton Inn & Suites. We appreciate your many years of business. I am very sorry to hear we have not met your expectations. Our newly renovated property and new ownership have taken many strides in giving our guest new opportunities to enjoy their stay. Our team members try to make every effort to have our guest 100% satisfied upon each stay, from arrival to departure. We hope you continue to remain in the Hilton family of hotels, especially for your upcoming special day. We would love to help make your day special and allow us a chance to prove we are a great property, great team and offer great customer service. We value your comments and concerns and will address each one with our management team to ensure we correct any issues moving forward. We hope you will be our guest in the near future and let us provide you the best service possible.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Elizabethtown, PA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Very nice and quiet hotel with a friendly staff. You have access to a Golds Gym or use their on site fitness center. There are plenty of good places to eat close by all the while just being off of I10.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you took advantage of our property gym in addition to our extra complimentary guest perk of Gold`s Gym. We appreciate you and your business. We hope to see you back soon, when your travels bring you back to the Capital City.
Wausau Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Was in Tallahassee for church conference. Made late reservations. Quiet neighborhood. Extremely comfortable bed. Would stay again. Courtney in reservations and Kristen at the front desk were very friendly, courteous, and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We appreciate your time to let us know about your recent stay. Thank you for noting our team members by name. We appreciate the kind words. We are thrilled to know you will be back to our property when your travels bring you to Tallahassee. Thank you for your business!
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I'm generally a fan of Hampton Inns, but this is a good one, close to the Interstate but far away from traffic noise. A large hotel with all the amenities of the best Hampton Inns. It seems that this one benefitted from the refurbishment that Hampton did on many of their places.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 / Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
We appreciate you and your time to post about your recent stay. Thank you for noting our recent renovation. We are thrilled with the new look and feel and glad to hear our guest enjoy it as well. We value each and every guest and hope to see you back again in the near future. Thank you for your business.
Powder Springs, Ga., United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

No other hotel chain that we have ever stayed in the last 12 years even comes close to what we always find and have at Hampton Inn and Suites. The bedding is simply out of this world. The service is simply superb. And, the morning breakfast is just great.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our brand, property and bedding. We love our loyal guest. We hope to see you again in the near future, when your travels bring you back to Tallahassee! Thank you for your business.
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Very difficult to get to without a GPS; No refrigerator or microwave; Noisy AC; Fitted sheet did not fit, and kept coming off. Would not stay here again. Below standards for a Hampton Inn and the Hilton Group.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 / Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for your time to let us know about your recent stay. We are sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations. We will bring your comments and concerns to our management team to review. We hope you will give us another try in the future when your travels bring you back to Tallahassee, as we always want every guest to leave happy. Thank you for your review and thank you for your business.
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I arrived after driving from Shreveport, Louisiana which was a long drive, and I was actually booked at a nearby hotel by the the hotel chain that I had stayed at in Bossier City, the previous three nights. The previous hotel booked me by phone with their affiliate hotel in Tallahassee but when I arrived I was treated rudely and they would not honor the rate that they gave to their own fellow employees in Bossier City (and it was dumpy, IMO) so I left and found the Hampton. Thank God. They were close by, and both Kirsten and Courtney assisted me in listening to my situation in my tired and worn out condition, and happily smiling and assisting me in every way to make my stay at the Hampton great. I was placed into a suite and also told how to walk through the parking lot to the TGIF (or Applebees?) so I could dine and I did enjoy a glass of wine as well. To be greeted with happy, smiling people who are waiting to assist you is such a treat after a long day on the road. To be helped with my luggage, which I don't usually need, was a bonus and the nearby restaurant along with the suite was the icing on the cake. This property is not the newest Hampton Inn that I've stayed in, by any means, but it was clean and the breakfast was more than adequate. The special thing about the hotel is the excellent and caring service that this weary traveler needed and I hope that you, too, happen upon this establishment and benefit from their kindnesses and red carpet treatment. Kudos to the Hampton and to Kirsten and Courtney!!

Room Tip: Top floor away from the interstate, although there is quite a sizeable buffer of trees and restaura...