“Best Vaule In Tallahassee” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 666 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: We also serve wine and Peruvian beer.
Tallahassee, Florida
“Best Vaule In Tallahassee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I am Peruvian, and am very rarely happy with what people call Peruvian food, HOWEVER that's not this reteraunt. It's GREAT FOOD, cute, charming, clean, and best bang for your buck. I've had several meals there, and I'll for sure be going back.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tallahassee, Florida
“Why would anyone ever go to a chain?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

My favorite hands-down is the spinach empanada. And I always take home some alfajores! How can you beat made from scratch food at such reasonable prices?

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Tallahassee, Florida
“Great place to eat in or cater from”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I am a pharmaceutical rep and have catered from here several times. Every place I take the food to they absolutely love it. The chicken wraps are unbelievably delicious. My personal favorite is the Lomo Saltado which is a Peruvian staple. I love the mixture of steak, vegetables,and sauce over the rice. I highly recommend you check out this restaurant. You will not be sorry you did.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Empanadas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

We ordered the chicken and beef empanadas as well as a steak dish and they were all excellent! The staff were very pleasant and the atmosphere is relaxing. We will definitely return!

“Lomito Saltado”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

Had a friend recommend this restaurant to me. I am very happy that she did. The food was very tasty. I did not know what to expect. When I took a bite into the beef, rice & veggies my mind said Wow! This is really perfectly seasoned. If you are looking for something different... Food that you can taste. Not bland. I HIGHLY recommend that you try this place.

TheTurnoverCafe2013, Owner at The Turnover Cafe, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Wonderful to know you enjoyed your visit with us! Thank you for your review.