“Busy and Loud” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Texas
“Busy and Loud”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Chose to eat in the lounge to avoid a long wait, therefore it was loud and busy. Not good for conversation but we were there to eat not to visit. Convient to hotel. Had a great Greek Salad, husband had steak, and friend had ribs. All was great.

Visited November 2012

50% Recommend
“Again amazed by this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Stopped here again during our last trip (that makes three times in a row). I have been to this Chili's more than I have been to any other "chain" restaurants in the past year (combined). I keep coming back expected to have the normal crappy chain restaurant experience and leave every time amazed at the level of service.

Three times, three different servers and again perfect service. I have no explanation for it other than it must be the management. I have never had this level of service at any other Chili's (or any other chain restaurant).

What can i say, we will be back

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great bartender”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Stopped off here for a quick bite and a drink before heading back to my hotel. I normally would avoid a chain restaurant but it was right down the street do I risked it.

Have to say I was pleasantly surprised, the bartender Angie was great. Amazing attitude and looked after her customers well. Food was pretty good and overall a good value and experience. The management must be doing something right.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lithia, FL
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I ordered take-out while in Tallahassee for business. I ordered the fahita trio and the cheesecake for dessert. The food was great. I was disappointed that there was no curb service at this location. You have to go in to get your food. The server was a little behind schedule, but she was polite and got the order correct.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hosford
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

My family loves Chili's! The service here is great and the food is even better! We always come back!

Visited June 2012