“for me the best breakfast restaurant that exist in usa” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #90 of 619 Restaurants in Tallahassee
san juan
“for me the best breakfast restaurant that exist in usa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I have been in almost all crackel barrel restaurants that exist from west palm beach to the most southern restaurant as to my knoledge in I-75 & Sheridan ,for me is my favorite restaurant for breakfast. now iam planning a trip in march to the panhandle the only place I haven't been in Florida, and just found that there is a crackel barrel in tallahasse. Its a pitty that we don't have one in Puerto Rico, and to finish a little investment advice ,if you want to make some money instead of putting it on the bank in a savings account at less than 1% a year buy stocks from crackel barrel

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Virginia
“WHAT?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We had been traveling all day and I told my husband I wanted to go to Cracker Barrel and get chicken and dumplings. When I was served I had a GRILLED chicken breast with dumplings on top. I asked the waiter what happened. He said "oh we ran out of that kind of chicken?. I told him if he had told me I would have ordered something else. He did take it off our bill, but that did not get me "chicken and dumplings

Visited November 2013
Exeter, England, United Kingdom
“Ok meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I had been really wanting to try a Cracker Barrel but was disappointed with the food. The service and atmosphere was great but food lacked taste.I had chicken and dumplings but was a white gloppy mess , you couldn't tell chicken from dumplings. Ended up liking the shop better.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, IL
“Wonderful Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

After having a few issues with our meal, manager Ryan went out of his way to make us happy, which I find to be mostly a lost art in the restaurant business.

tallahassee
“Cracker Barrel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I've been visiting the Cracker Barrel since the early 70's when I lived and worked in Dalton, GA. I've also visited Cracker Barrel's elsewhere in the Southeast. The Tallahassee, FL Cracker Barrel has always been excellent. The food and service across this chain is always consistently excellent. The menu is extensive. I'd recommend the Cracker Barrel to anyone looking for a good meal.

Visited October 2013