“Never a bad time at Hooters” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Lexington, Massachusetts
“Never a bad time at Hooters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

Attentive staff, and the food was excellent. Restaurant was clean, and set up so as to not feel too crowded even with a large crown. Very consistent chain restaurant.

Visited August 2014

Key Largo, Florida
“Not very great,”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

It took over an hour to get our appetizers, granted the place was relatively busy, it still should not take over an hour for basic appetizers. Our waitress was nice, but the kitchen staff was not on top of their game. The manager also blamed the kitchen mistakes on our waitress while she was in front of us (the customers). For a GM to talk down to a waitress in front of a customer is beyond unprofessional. We will never be going back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Georgia
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

It was alright. I can't really complain. I ate some wings and drank a beer. Nothing memorable as a positive or negative experience. If you've eaten at one Hooter's, then your experience (and menu) will likely be similar here.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Miami
“Great drink prices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

A group of us, including three young female adults (21 and over) and a set of parents, had dinner here. The drinks were extremely reasonable, averaging $5, including Margaritas and Blue Moon draft beers. Since it was Wednesday, the wings were on special. So, we all decided to order an assortment of wings. I ordered the Parmesan Garlic wings and really did not like the taste. So, I mentioned it to our Server, Brooke, and she really did not address my comment. Brooke simply responded with, "Oh really", when I stated my dissatisfaction. Other than that, Brooke was very pleasant and attentive. In addition, she carded the young adults and us! I found that awkward considering our age.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vero Beach, FL
“Management sucks!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

Went to Hooters at 8 o'clock on a Saturday night night after and FSU football game. We were told that there would be a $10 cover charge per person because of 9:00 PM they were airing the Manny Pacquiao fight. They told us even though they would serve us, if we were not done by dinner by 9 o'clock, we would be charged the cover charge of $10 per person. I was with a 30 year veteran food and beverage manager. He tried to explain that this was not a good policy and that their servers should be required to make sure we were served and out by 9 o'clock or they should pay us $10. We were politely told to leave as the restaurant was reserved after 9 o'clock for fight patrons despite the fact that there we were there at 8:00 PM. I understand that Hooters franchises are independently owned. I can assure you that I will never ever go back to the Tallahassee franchise.