“Server was helpful with choices...” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Tampa, Florida
“Server was helpful with choices...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I had the lamb chops which were very tasty. I was disappointed that there was no duck,no prime rib...all were out for the evening. However, the waiter suggested the lamb chops which were a nice substitute. I would return to try the duck. It was a nice dinner after long hours of work.

Visited November 2012

tallahassee
“Great Steak place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I went to have a Romantic dinner at Giorgio's with my girl friend,to celebrate Valentine day.
We order File Mignon and a bottle of Cabernet.Dinner was perfect.

Visited February 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

As corporate pilot's we travel all over the world and eat out 40+ times per month so we are pretty picky when it comes to what we eat. We read the reviews and were concerned about some of the negative comments, but decided to give Gerogios a try.
Our hotel was right beside the restuarant on Appalachee Pky so we walked over.
We were seated quickly and a waiter was at our table. The service was great. The food was great. My copilot had a salad with shrimp, I had Gorgonzola Chicken. We had a seared tuna app and desert to top it off. All was great.

We will be back. November 23, 2012

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tallahassee, Florida
“Avoid Georgio's on Parkway”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I had dinner at Georgio's on the Apalachee Parkway last night. The calamari appetizer was good but small. The salads were good but small. The stuffed grouper with crab meat wasn't stuffed grouper with crab meat. The flat and thin triangular pieces of fish seemed to be flounder, not grouper. There was no crab meat. The server said that she didn't know why it was called stuffed grouper because the crab was in the sauce. There was a sauce, but any crab in it couldn't be detected. The veggies consisted of a small amount of thin sliced squash.The bill was $69 minus tip, about twice what the meal was worth. It wasn't a memorable meal at all. It was certainly not "fine food" as Georgio's advertises itself to provide. On plus side, the hostess and server were very pleasant and the bread was very good. However, we won't be back anytime soon.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tallahassee
“Nice evening out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

A quality place, good food, easy parking. Once in a while the food is not piping hot, but overall still one of my favorites.

Visited July 2012