“Believe what everyone says!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Tampa Bay, Florida
“Believe what everyone says!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

While we were in own for a tour of FSU just had to try some local favorites and Momo did not disappoint. The slices are Huge, the whole pies and calzones are enormous. Everything was really tasty. We enjoyed all the leftovers the next day for lunch. I know my daughter will enjoy Momos many times over her net 4years at FSU.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Gainesville, Florida
“Yummy pizza! Great music!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I visited Tally with my boyfriend for the first time last weekend and he suggested that we eat at Momo's. The pizza is enormous! One slice is more than enough to fill you up. I got the Philly, which I highly recommend! Onions, green peppers, mushrooms, meat, and ricotta cheese - yummy!!

The music was fantastic and we got a great seat on the counter to where we could watch the guys make the pizzas.

Only complaint is that we arrived a little late and initially sat further down the bar next to a boisterous, drunk guy who was banging on the table with his fists to every song that played. Everyone in the restaurant was annoyed, but I guess you can't fix stupid :) Definitely not the restaurants fault!! We moved alllllll the way down the bar, far away from the drunk guy and had a great meal!

We will definitely be returning on our next visit!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Park Ridge, IL
“biggest slice i've ever seen”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I had heard the description slices as big as your head, but I never appreciated just how big that was. The pizza took up most of a round tray. We went for lunch after a visit to FSU and they had a really reasonable price for a slice with 2 of a generous variety of toppings and a drink. The pizza was good. The clientele included college students, cops, and working people. You order at the counter. They give you a cup for your drink and bring the pizza to your table. The place is kind of a dump, but I mean that in a positive way. It is dark, decorated with posters, graffiti, and record album covers, but I think that gives it an authentic quality. It was recommended by students and the FSU visitor center, so it is clearly a Tallahassee institution.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Good stuff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

It's the place for pizza, period! Huge restaurant. Local's eatery. Be sure to try it. Off the beaten path in small strip mall, might need to ask how to get there.

Visited February 2013
Florida
“Business Catering Experience was outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

I'm from out of town and hadn't heard of the Momo's yet. I kept imaging the flying sidekick in Avatar the Last Airbender. Walking in to our business luncheon was a HUGE surprise. I have never seen pizza boxes in that size. I love a good pizza and make my own dough at home. I have only good things to say about the pizza at Momo's. Since I could only eat ONE slice, I had to choose carefully... it had to be the meat lovers. It was so good. I can't wait for a trip back to Tallahassee so I can experience the Momo's again. Mmmm. (Ssshhh, don't tell my Dalli's back home!)

Disclaimer - I don't know about cost, or atmosphere since this was catered for our group but I have to put something so I will be positive.. since the rest of the experience was!
-EBV-F Class 2013