“The property was very clean and professional” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham - Tallahassee- FSU

Save Saved
You added Wingate by Wyndham - Tallahassee- FSU to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham - Tallahassee- FSU
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2516 West Lakeshore Drive, I-10, Exit 199, Tallahassee, FL 32303   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #27 of 59 hotels in Tallahassee
Califon, New Jersey
“The property was very clean and professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I stayed at Wingate to send my child to college and when I was there I had the best service any guest could ask for. My room was very clean and I loved the towel arrangement. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dee A, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham - Tallahassee- FSU, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Thank You, very much for your recent stay and the awesome compliment; I'll definitely share this with all of my important team members!!! It is very refreshing to see a guest happy, because that means we accomplished what we here at the Wingate by Tallahassee had set out too do. We hope to get better in ever area and we seem to be on the right track. To have guest visit their children in school and stay at a place where they can tell all of their friends to visit WOW!!! So, we will see you back at the Wingate by Wyndham Tallahassee in the near future and if there is anything that we can do prior to your arrivel; please do not hesitate to give us a call direct.

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

The General Manager

370 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Miami
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

The hotel staff was very unprofessional and could not accurately get my bill correct. After speaking to a manager the problem was not corrected. At check out I was given cash for an overpayment I made on my bill and later I was called by the hotel manager to tell me I had to return the cash or it would be taken out of the staff member's paycheck. Who does that??? How Unprofessional!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you, for your recent comment about the Wingate by Wyndham Tallahassee, it was greatly appreciated. Making sure that the accuracy of our guest billing is important to the property, having incorrect billing errors cause the hotel time and the guest an inconenience on their departure. No team member at the Wingate by Wyndam Tallahassee, is to carry out the affects of an billing error caused by the hotel itself, but the guest should be aware of the problem in a professional manner. We do apologize that the results of this err caused an inconvenience to one of our guest, but the the Wingate by Wyndham is doing the right thing to resolve the problem.

Thanks again

The General Manager

Been to Wingate by Wyndham - Tallahassee- FSU? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham - Tallahassee- FSU

Address: 2516 West Lakeshore Drive, I-10, Exit 199, Tallahassee, FL 32303
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Tallahassee
Ranked #27 of 59 hotels in Tallahassee
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham - Tallahassee- FSU 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Wyndham, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham - Tallahassee- FSU reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham - Tallahassee- Fsu Hotel Tallahassee

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham - Tallahassee- FSU, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.