“Nice Breakfast Bar” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham - Tallahassee- FSU

You added Wingate by Wyndham - Tallahassee- FSU to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham - Tallahassee- FSU
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2516 West Lakeshore Drive, I-10, Exit 199, Tallahassee, FL 32303   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Sale Save 25%
Ranked #41 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
USA
“Nice Breakfast Bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

The reviews were good so maybe I was expecting a bit more but the room was fine--just a normal room.
The staff was fine on check-in.
Nice free breakfast bar.
Basically a place to zip in and zip back out. Good for stopping in from the freeway, which is what we were doing.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dee A, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham - Tallahassee- FSU, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you, very much for your recent comment, it is very appreciated!!

We are doing our best to improve in every area and part of that improvement is by; adding a wide variety of breakfast items, improving customer service and making every visit regardless of how the Wingate by Wyndham Tallahassee was found; a pleasant place to stay!! We love our location and how convenient it is to I-10 interstate, restaurants, FSU and the Capital .

We hope that the next time you find yourself getting off of I-10, that you pay another visit to the Wingate by Wyndham Tallahassee.

Thanks again:-)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
East Orange
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I arrived early in the morning from a delayed flight. When I got up around 730am to take a shower t I discovered there was no bath soap I called room service and they said no one was available to bring me soap it was too early. The ceilings in the room needs paint

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Dee A, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham - Tallahassee- FSU, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank You, for your recent stay here at the Wingate by Wyndham, Tallahassee, FL..

We really do appreciate the feedback regarding your stay! We do understand your concern and we are making every effort to improve. Guest satisfaction is a goal of ours and we are backing it up. Our guest should have access to amenities when requested and getting them there should be speedy. There is no excuse for not making our guest feel comfortable while stayng at the Wingate Tallahassee and when on your next visit to Tallahassee, Florida; please do not hesitate to call the hotel direct.

Sincerely

Management
Umatilla
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have stayed with this hotel many time. I come back because I have always liked the hotel. This trip was a disappointment. Every other time I have stay they had a complimentary happy hour, it didn't happen this time. I was unhappy but could live with it. There was a big fight in the parking lot that night, a couple police cars were there with officers dealing with a loud young man, for 3+ hours outside my window & others. This started around 8 or 9 pm. maybe the hotel management tried to get them away from the room, maybe not, but I did not get a good night sleep. I am in bed around 9 every night, I didn't get to sleep until after 11.
When I went in for a shower the next morning I saw there was no shampoo as there usually is & I expected. Also, you should check the hot water in that room, it was almost too hot.
This stay was well below what I have come to expect from this hotel. This is what I would expect from some cheap run down hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Niceville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We drove all night and ended up in Tallahassee. Wanted something close to the Interstate for the next mornings drive. Found a Cracker Barrel close so we could eat dinner. Hotel had nice staff who went out of their way to make you happy and comfortable. Rooms were nice and large. Plenty of room to spread out. Everything was clean. Loved there was a Walmart nearby. Breakfast was just fine as we had coffee and cereal. The only problem I had was I was unable to call out to make a call to Georgia. After trying several times, I finally had to ask about the calls from the front office. The guy on duty could not understand why I could not call out. I kept getting the front office number. He too tried several times on his phone at the front to no avail. Finally used hubbys cell to make the call. Did not get upset over it, we just could not understand why we could not make an ' out of area ' call. In all, we enjoyed out stay and will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
First I would like to take time out an reconize you as a valued patron of Winage by Wyndham Tallahassee, it is guests like you that make our job here a must.

However; I would deeply like to apologize for any inconvenience that the hotel has caused you on your recent ; we are not in the habit of disappointing our guest, but making sure they are satisfied. Our happy hour is just one of the amenities that we offer our gues here at Wingate, the hours for this festive affair is: Tuesday thru Thursday 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm and all guest are welcome. We also like our guest to be safe while here on property and Tallahassee police department is always a phone call away. We do want to apologize for not holding up our part of making your stay a pleasant one, that's why your feedback is very important for us; so we can strive to improve our service daily. We value your opinion and would hope that you would give Wingate by Wyndham Tallahassee the opportunity to make it better. If there is anything that we can do before you arrive; please let us know.

Sincerely