“Ok for price” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Inn & Suites Tallahassee North

You added Travelodge Inn & Suites Tallahassee North to your Saves list
Travelodge Inn & Suites Tallahassee North
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2801 North Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32303-4030 (Formerly Super 8 Tallahassee FL)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #57 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Orlando, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Super 8 Tallahassee has to be the ABSOLUTE WORST hotel I have ever stayed at. I found bed bugs all in the bed (thank GOD) before I got into it, so we took pictures and video up to the front desk and was told "You are worried about those little bugs" are you kidding me? They then had the audacity to tell me they will not give me a refund!!! I would NEVER stay at another Super 8 in my life and would NEVER recommend that hotel and/or chain to anyone!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stayed after a late 8 o'clock game. Was glad my dad was with me and my mom. Wouldn't have felt real safe with out him. Was clean and ok for just grabbing a couple hours of sleep. Good thing was room was nice and quiet and dark. Very cold hotel and you can tell.

Stayed November 2013
Orlando, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

We were in town for an FSU game this past weekend, and I was very disappointed with this hotel. Had it not been for the lateness of our arrival, I would have left and driven all the way home back to Orlando. The room was tiny, and reeked of cigarette smoke, even though there was it was supposed to be a non-smoking room. There was ash tray in the room so it was obvious there was a disregard for it to be non smoking. The light in the bathroom flickered every time it was turned on. One the lamps did not work, because it was broken. The water in the shower went from warm to hot to ice cold off and on the entire time I was taking shower. The carpet looked dirty and I was afraid to walk barefoot. Because the room was so small, one side of the bed was right up against the heater...don't think that was safe. I could not get out of bed on the side. I had to climb out out from the foot of the bed. Instead of a night stand, there was a TV tray. I will never stay there again!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I called on the 16th of October and canceled my trip was still charged 3 days later and a second charge pending for the 20th.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Travelodge Inn & Suites Tallahassee North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travelodge Inn & Suites Tallahassee North

Address: 2801 North Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32303-4030 (Formerly Super 8 Tallahassee FL)
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Tallahassee
Ranked #57 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Inn & Suites Tallahassee North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Travelodge Inn & Suites Tallahassee North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Tallahassee Hotel Tallahassee
Super 8 Hotel Tallahassee
Super 8 Tallahassee
Super Eight Tallahassee

If you own or manage Travelodge Inn & Suites Tallahassee North, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.