“Great and very safe” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2801 North Monroe Street, Tallahassee, FL 32303-4030   |
Ranked #54 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
“Great and very safe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

My son and I stayed here for 5 nights while volunteering for the President Obama re-election campaign. The staff here were some of the nicest people I have ever met. I felt very safe and they took care of everything, giving my son and I time to work. Will always stay here. Recommend to any to stay here.

• Stayed October 2012
Roger B, Manager at Super 8 Motel Tallahassee, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments and your patronage.

We look forward to your return visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
DEERFIELD BEACH
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

The front desk person was very friendly. Location was great just minutes from campus and right off of I-10 and Monroe. The old saying is true, "You get what you pay for". The rooms need to be updated with new furniture etc. The housekeeping staff wanted to clean our room at 9:00am. We were not ready. You would think that they would come back to clean at a later time but they never did. This happened twice. Television and internet wasn't working but we were hardley ever in the room. Continental Breakfast was ok. There was green mold on one of the biscuits. Cracker Barrel is right across the street. If you are looking for a cheap place to crash for a couple of nights, I would say go for it. If you are on vacation or a business traveler look elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Roger B, Manager at Super 8 Motel Tallahassee, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel.

The housekeeping staff should have returned at a later time more convenient to your needs. The need for followup has been reviewed with housekeeping management and staff.

I am dissapointed that you found green mold on one of the biscuits. Our product generally doers not last long enough to get stale let alone moldy. Product appearance and quality is always important and closer attention will be given.

We will be testing signal strength in the facility so that any weak areas of reception can be found and corrected.

I do appreciate the time that you have taken to bring these defficiencies to my attention. I assure you that improvements will be made in these areas.
Mc Calla
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Hotel was nice but needs to enforce a quiet time.Other guestvery loud at 2 am.Other than that the hotrl and staff did a great job.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your comments on our hotel.

The staff does try to provide a positive and peaceful stay for all of our hotel guests. Occasionally we will have a clientele that wishes to continue their revelry while others are trying to sleep.

I have let our security staff know of your comments and assure you that we will make every effort to keep our facility peacefull.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope that you will return in the future.

Been to Super 8 Motel Tallahassee? Share your experiences!