“It's a Whataburger!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Jacksonville, Florida
“It's a Whataburger!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Great hamburger. Always great service. You know it's good if it's a Whataburger. Go for it you can't go wrong.

Visited May 2014

Gainesville, Florida
14,680 helpful votes 14,680 helpful votes
“TWO Whataburgers in ONE WEEK, oh, my !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

We had a Whataburger in Gainesville for years, and then one day - it was gone. I wish I had eaten 1 burger a day - then I might not miss them so much.... Tallahassee is our closest one. We were on the way to Panama City, so we planned a stop BOTH ways - hence 2 burgers in one week....This sight is very neat and clean and the staff is helpful and efficient (we got fries instead of onion rings and they gave us both). YEP, the burgers are great and the onion rings are terrific.... The food comes out HOT and fresh. These GATORS SHALL BE BACK !!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vermont
“Arguably, The Best Burger Bang For The Buck”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I've spent good and not so good money on, what folks have told me were, the best burgers in the country; But for my money it's hard to argue against a double beef Whataburger, sans cheese, with veggies and all the condiments as the beefiest and best tasting burger in the lower 48.
I've written glowing reviews (of course) of In-N-Out and Carls/Hardee's but, if all three occupied opposing street corners, I'd likely point my snout toward the white and yellow.

Of particular note was the night staff of this Monroe Street restaurant. Our 'host', manager Antonio was the epitome of a young professional, with Whataburger being his cushion while doing his graduate studies.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sneads, Florida
“Good fast food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We had already ate supper . Ran down to Krispy Kreme and right next door was Whataburger. Smelled good so we decided to go over and order. The H.B. Are good F.F. Was good. I think this is the best fast food

Visited April 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Being from Texas, I am a big fan of Whataburger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

After moving to Florida from Texas, where Whataburger originated from, I really missed the famous "W". When I found them in Tallahassee, I would drive 4-hours from Tampa to Tallahassee JUST to have a Whataburger.

This Whataburger satisfied my craving during a recent vacation. The food is excellent, fresh and unlike any of the other big chains. The service was very good as well. This Whataburger is conveniently located and has a long driveway/drive-thru and a lot of parking.

They actually built a few Whataburgers a few years ago in Zephyrhills, Tampa, Clearwater and other west-coast towns, but they have since closed - sad to see them go.

• Visited March 2014