You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central to your Saves list
Ranked #8 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
North Carolina
“NC Mom”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The hotel was very nice. The room was clean, and amenities were up to date. The stay was great! We will definitely stay at this hotel again. I love clean up to date hotels! The breakfast was cereal, yogurt, waffles (fresh), oatmeal, and breakfast sandwiches. I have NO complaints about our stay!

Room Tip: The hotel was very nice. The room was clean, and amenities were up to date. The stay was great! We...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

This was our final night of a 7 day road trip with our 9 year old grandson; we were very pleased with this hotel. Spotless, roomy, new and modern - fantastic staff. Very helpful, friendly. Nice indoor pool; fitness room offered good options. We enjoyed the breakfast sandwiches - a bit of a change from standard cereal and yogurt. Our room was comfy, quiet and a great value.

• Stayed June 2013
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have stayed at this property twice. My previous visit was shortly after the hotel opened. On this visit I could see some wear and tear over my visit a year ago, but all-in-all this is a nice property in a good location.

My check-in experience was great. I must say the employees at this location were fantastic and always concerned about guest comfort and satisfaction.

I had a queen guest room on the 3rd floor. The decor is relaxing. The bed is ok, with my biggest complaint being the thin bedding. I had to take the comforter off the spare bed to use during the night because the bedding was just too thin to keep warm. This is really the only upgrade I have to suggest for this property.

A word of warning regarding room selection: I was in room 329 which is on the end of the building facing Apalachee Parkway. The traffic noise can get loud. Thankfully, I am a heavy sleeper, but I would think a light sleeper may have problems sleeping in rooms numbered in the high 120s, 220s or 320s.

I did not have breakfast so I cannot comment on the quality. The hotel offers a small pantry with a few food items and toiletries. This is a nice amenity that fewer and fewer hotels seem to offer.

The business center consists of two computers and printers. One printer was down while I was there but I used the other with no problem. I do think the computer was a bit slow, but not unbearable.

Overall, this is a nice property that I would visit again while on business in Tallahassee.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, avoid rooms in the high 120s, 220s, 320s, etc. These rooms are on the Ap...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there during my son's orientation at FSU and it was perfect! Only a 10 minute drive from FSU. The room was clean and this hotel is only 1 1/2 years old. Breakfast is included and was very good... Cereals, bagels, yogurt, and make your own waffles.

• Stayed May 2013
Miramar, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

First, let me say that this was our second stay at this hotel. We stayed March 2012 for 3 days, and again this year Mother's day weekend. The entire hotel is very clean and well kept. The staff for the most part was friendly this visit. Especially, the young lady who serviced my room. I left her a nice tip, and she didn't take it. I looked for her the next morning, but she was off. The young lady who kept the dining area well stacked. My sister had to change rooms one night because of the constant noise above her. After the second complaint she was moved to a high floor. All in all, I was pleased, and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel is beautiful and new. It is located within walking distance of several restaurants. The rooms are clean and it has the basic amenities that most hotels have. I have stayed at several hotels here in Tallahassee, and this one is my first choice. ALOFT is second.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had a great price for this hotel! We stayed in a Standard King Room on the 4th floor. Bathroom was spotlessly clean and roomy, while the actual room was very cramped. The room reminded me of Standard King Room's in DC and New York City. Beds were great and we slept well.

This hotel did deliver on their promises: 1) to make you feel welcome, 2) give you a room that's clean, fresh and reflects the highest quality standards, 3) responds promptly to needs, and 4) gives you the service that will make you want to return.

I was amazed at how clean this hotel was...exceptional. The service was very good, and the staff friendly. I would definitely return.

The breakfast would be rated as very poor for a Fairfield Inn.

Overall, the hotel is very quiet on the 4th floor.

Room Tip: Not much in the way of restaurants close by...may want to do some pre-planning because there are a l...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central? Share your experiences!