We've tried a number of hotels in Tallahassee as our daughter attends school at Florida State. This is one we liked a lot -- not too far from campus and an easy commute west on Apalachee. The hotel is new, rooms nice, beds comfortable, maid service great and we liked the common living area. We even watched a football game there.
We will likely stay here again. Staff was very friendly.
Three complaints, however:
1. Pool had very cold water -- other guests complained of this, too.
2. Pool had no clock. This would be an easy fix.
3. It is hard to turn left/west out of parking.
Breakfast isn't as nice as Holiday Inn Express, but they did have egg/bacon sandwiches that you could microwave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our brand new Tallahassee, FL hotel is near Florida State University (FSU), Florida A&M University (FAMU), and Tallahassee Community College (TCC). Key businesses like Deloitte, HP, Accenture, and Ernst & Young are nearby, and we’re just three miles from downtown Tallahassee and the State Capitol. Every room and suite in our hotel features free Wi-Fi and high-speed wired Internet access, a 32” flat-screen HD TV, mini-refrigerator, microwave, spacious work desk, and one king or two queen size beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Tallahassee Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.