You added Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee East to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee East
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1653 Raymond Diehl Road, Tallahassee, FL 32308 (Formerly Cabot Lodge Tallahassee)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #30 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
“Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Its a Normal hotel, not the best price but decent quality. Stayed in the double room with my family. Breakfast is not bad either. I recommend it. The shower was kind of annoying, in the beginning it was not working properly but later on it was fine.

Stayed January 2015
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee East, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your recent stay. We appreciate you and your business. Our intent is to provide the best service to all of our guest and hope you will return in the future and enjoy our new property.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Titusville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed 1 night over the Christmas holidays and found everything to be as it should: service friendly, room clean and comfortable, good water pressure in shower, etc. Woulkd certainly stay there again!

Room Tip: Book with confidence!
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee East, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
We are happy to hear you will return in the future and be our guest. Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Over night stay. Beds were super comfy, clean rooms and restrooms. good breakfast. Wish I could get a bed like that one. I think the mattresses were new. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Easy to find.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. We are a brand new hotel, so we appreciate your kind comments about the comfort you experienced. We look forward to seeing you back again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014

Staying this weekend at the Holiday Inn Express East was so pleasant and peaceful. The room was clean and the bed and pillows were exceptional! I would recommend this hotel to any of my family as well as friends.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee East, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Thank you for your time to post about your recent stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the property. We look forward to having you back in the near future.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2014

Stayed 2 nights for a family event. Remodeling is complete, and the entire hotel was spotless! Right off I-10/Thomasville Road exit.

New mattresses, choice of soft or firm pillows on each bed, new paint, shower curtains, carpet. The entire staff (J & G at check in; the 6 ladies on our floor in housekeeping; the breakfast attendant) worked very hard to ensure our stay was impeccable, and it was. I will stay here again when in Tallahassee. Thanks to all!

Room Tip: Stay on a higher floor.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee East, responded to this review, December 23, 2014
We are so pleased to hear we exceeded your travel expectations. We look forward to your next visit and thrilled to hear you will return in the near future. Thank you for your business.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

I swear every time I visit this hotel in Tallahassee my experiences just keep getting better I love how clean this hotel is as well as the service I received from the very courteous and professional staff I stated on my last review that this was by far my best hotel experience in Tallahassee throughout all my visits and I'm standing by my word 100% and I am definitely going back to the Tallahassee east holiday inn express every time I visit Tallahassee.

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee East, responded to this review, December 7, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear we not only met but exceeded your travel expectations. We thank you for your repeat business and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014

We stayed on the fifth floor in a newly redone room. The bed was super and the room very good. We like the great pillow choices. The service was excellent.

Our phones did not make the time change as we drove east so we missed breakfast. I went down and mistakenly thought they ended early. My bad.

Overall, this is a very good value hotel with an excellent location for road trips. And the Japanese restaurant across the street was a bonus.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Michelle W, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee East, responded to this review, November 19, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our brand new beds. Comfort is very important, so we are happy you had a restful night.
We are sorry you missed our yummy breakfast, but hope you will return in the near future and enjoy our many hot and cold options, including our yummy pancakes. Thank you for your business.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Tallahassee East? Share your experiences!