“Nice Courtyard, good location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle

You added Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle
Stay for Breakfast!
Ranked #20 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Sebastian, Florida
“Nice Courtyard, good location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed overnight on our way back home so that our teenage girls could get a look at Florida State University. The hotel was quite nice, very clean and quiet. The room was large and clean, two queen size beds and all the normal conveniences. The staff was very friendly and gracious. The location was easy to find and close to I-10, our travel route back home.

Room Tip: You might want to stay on the second floor.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Dear Mr. Alan K

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here at the Courtyard Tallahassee-North and for your 5 STAR rating. We take great pride in all aspects of our hotel especially the cleanliness and guest service aspects. You're right about our location, the secluded area right off I-10 allows for a quiet yet convenient stay. We are so glad to hear that we were able to make such a good impression and hope that you will stay with us again if one or even both of your girls attend FSU. (GO Noles!!)

lena.warme@marriott.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
a
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

This hotel is one of the original Courtyard designs - there is actually a magnificent courtyard in the middle of it. It is a great place to sit and unwind. The place is like a perfect home away from home.

Our room and the common areas were all in perfect condition. We were visiting for FSU orientation and it was nice to see that the hotel was re-done in an understated and extremely tasteful garnet and gold color theme.

Staff members were friendly and made our stay enjoyable.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear KuduAntelope,

Thank you so much for 5 Star rating! We are so glad you were able to fully enjoy your stay while here in Tallahassee and relax in our cozy courtyard.
We are happy to hear that you felt like home. Our associates take pride in providing a quality experience to all our guests so I will sure to pass your comments to them.
I hope you give us another chance to serve you in the near future!

Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I tell you, not too many luxury hotels in Tallahassee to choose from but this one was basic. I have always liked the peachy colors of Courtyard. I was not expecting much, but a comfortable room and clean. It did not disappoint. It is hard to give a 5 for a hotel that costs less than $100.00. It was a bit hidden, in the back so you have to look for it but that is Tallahassee with all its trees! I was expecting something a bit tacky but it was not at all. It was nice and clean and I had a good night's sleep. Check out went okay too. That was all I needed, a clean basic good night sleep. Thanks Marriott.

Room Tip: Rooms are basic and clean. Good value for the $89.00 I paid.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear second22,

Thank you so much for staying with us and not disappointing you as a Courtyard brand. We are glad to hear that your room was comfortable and clean, and you had a good night sleep after traveling.

All Tallahassee businesses are hidden behind the trees which makes us so beautiful and charming. And you were able to have a good deal on the rate as well, $89 who can beat that and you still get a Marriott quality.

We hope to serve you again and please don't hesitate to contact me directly with any questions or concerns.

Newburgh, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

We were in town for my son's graduation and used our Marriott reward points for our stay. I found the hotel to be easy to find and in a nice neighbor, surrounded by several restaurants and right along the interstate. The room was nice and clean, I did find it a bit humid.... seemed everything was damp. Rested well and felt as if the hotel was a great value. I had read other reviews online and found them helpful so I wanted to return the favor. The hotel did look as if it had recently under gone a renovation. It was very modern and colorful.... most importantly CLEAN!

Room Tip: I did really appreciate that the curtain blinds were so wonderfully thick that not one ounce of coul...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear VsSecret,

Thank you so much for your 4 Star rating and your wonderful compliments. We take great pride in the cleanliness and upkeep of our hotel and we are very glad to be located in such a quiet yet area with easy access to so many dining choices besides of course our Bistro. We have recently undergone renovation and are so glad you noticed the new brightness to our brand.

Congratulations on your son's graduation and hopefully we'll see you again at our property!

Brunswick, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Pros - Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner
Very clean room. Looked as though it was recently remodeled
Friendly and helpful staff
Great bed. Slept like a baby.
Easy access from interstate.

Cons NOTHING

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, June 15, 2014
Dear dbullard8577,

Thank you for your review of our hotel and giving us 5 Star! A good nights sleep is what we aim for as well as an all around excellent stay. It's true we've recently remodeled our entire hotel and are so glad our guest enjoy the new bright style.
Please come see us again and thank you again for your review!

Irvington, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Hotel was kinda old but decided to give it a try anyways.Common areas looked nice but our room was another story.No bath clothes, one hand towel that looked like it had been used.The bath tub had shoe prints with dirt all over it and all over the floor.Water pressure was terrible.Sheets also would not stay on the bed.

Stayed June 2014
Dear Bamaqueen,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. Our hotel had renovation just a few month ago and we are glad that you liked the common areas. We apologize for the poor conditions you found your room in and we are taking immediate actions to make sure our hotel cleanliness is up to the Marriott standards. Our goal is to deliver the best guest experience possible.
Thank you again for taking the time to review us and if you find yourself in Tallahassee again please give us another chance to impress you. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly with any questions or concerns.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I felt like I was at home but not. We got this room thru priceline so we got an excellent rate. However, I would definitely pay full price if I had to.

From check in to check out everything was great. The front desk ladies (sorry I didn't get their names) were very pleasant. Our room was very clean I didn't see one thing wrong in the room at all. The king bed was pretty firm which is just fine with me. There was a love seat and coffee table in the room also. The shampoo & conditioner were Paul Mitchell brand which pleasantly surprised me.

I cannot comment on the small café that was there since we didn't use it. I will say the only thing I sorta missed was a continental breakfast but that would NEVER stop me from staying here.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Dawn B.,

Thank you for rating us 5 Star! We are so glad you chose to stay with us and what a wonderful compliment it is that we could make you feel so welcomed and at home. Our associates take pride in providing a quality experience to all our guests, so I will sure to pass your thanks along to them. Hopefully for your next visit you'll be able to try some of our tasty food.

Thank you fro your review and we hope to see you again.

cy.tlhcy.gm@marriott.com

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle

Address: 1972 Raymond Diehl Road, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Tallahassee
Ranked #20 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Marriott, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Tallahassee North / i-10 Capital Circle Hotel Tallahassee
Tallahassee Courtyard
Tallahassee Marriott

If you own or manage Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.