Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle
Ranked #14 of 59 hotels in Tallahassee
Milton, Florida
“Fantstic weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was more than satisfied. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The rooms were great. VERY clean!!!! My grandson loved the pool and hot tub and my husband and I loved the courtyard. They have everything you need there and treat you like family.

Room Tip: rooms on the lower floor have immediate access to everything.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

118 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
gulfport MS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

All of the rooms were recently updated and they were nice. Before checking in, we picked up dinner. To our surprise upon arrival, they had a bistro in the lobby. We would've eaten there had we known. Staff was friendly. I will return when In The area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Stay started off on the best note. Carine at the front desk was awesome. I used to manage hotels and I would have loved to have an employee like her! The folks in the Bistro were just as pleasant. The room was clean and very comfortable. Was here for 4 nights for business and will stay here again when I return

• Stayed September 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Jerald the lobby bartender is the man! He went out of his way to help myself and a buddy out. Come up frequently during football season and will not hesitate to stay here again. Looks to be newly renovated and is quite trendy. Enjoy.

• Stayed September 2013
Valrico, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Our stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee/ I-10 was a good one. We forgot my husband's shaving kit and called and they had it and we picked it up on the way back. They were very friendly, helpful and outgoing. I would recommend them and plan to stay there in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here while moving our son into an apartment for college. It was typical of any Marriott Courtyard. There was a nice breakfast in the cafe near the lobby. The service was very good. The mattresses were comfortable. The rooms were very clean

• Stayed August 2013
Miramar, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was my first trip to Tallahassee and a stay at Courtyard. This will be my last. My reservation was messed up and my rate changed from $84 to $149 per night, took 45 mins to correct the mistake at check out, poor Carine could barely service me because the phone was ringing off the hook and no other personnel were there to assist (she had to beg someone to come out of the office and help), I was late to my seminar, experienced noise from the upper floors (sounded like King Kong stayed above me), experienced a bad smell coming from 2 pillows and walls were too thin (could hear alarm clocks going off from other rooms at 6 in the morning). I will be returning to Tallahassee next month for another business trip, but will NOT be staying at Courtyard then, nor in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Terry F, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
I do apologize for the inconviences that you experienced during your stay. We have recently renovated the hotel and have brought on a new management team. We would love for you to come back to our hotel and give us another chance.

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle

Address: 1972 Raymond Diehl Road, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Tallahassee
#9 Family Hotel in Tallahassee
#17 Business Hotel in Tallahassee
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Tallahassee North / i-10 Capital Circle Hotel Tallahassee
Tallahassee Courtyard
Tallahassee Marriott

If you own or manage Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.