“First Time, Last Time” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle

Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle
Ranked #15 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Miramar, Florida
“First Time, Last Time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was my first trip to Tallahassee and a stay at Courtyard. This will be my last. My reservation was messed up and my rate changed from $84 to $149 per night, took 45 mins to correct the mistake at check out, poor Carine could barely service me because the phone was ringing off the hook and no other personnel were there to assist (she had to beg someone to come out of the office and help), I was late to my seminar, experienced noise from the upper floors (sounded like King Kong stayed above me), experienced a bad smell coming from 2 pillows and walls were too thin (could hear alarm clocks going off from other rooms at 6 in the morning). I will be returning to Tallahassee next month for another business trip, but will NOT be staying at Courtyard then, nor in the future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Terry F, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
I do apologize for the inconviences that you experienced during your stay. We have recently renovated the hotel and have brought on a new management team. We would love for you to come back to our hotel and give us another chance.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Alabama, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had an unexpected overnight stay in Tallahasse and got a room here at the last minute. Room was clean, but you could tell furnishings, etc were old. The curtains in my room had holes in them. On the bright side, they are in the process of "refreshing" the third floor. . Hopefully, it will be better in the future. Also, the staff members were very friendly and helpful.You can find much nicer placed in Tallahasse for the same price.

Room Tip: Try the 3rd floor once they finish "refreshing" it. Stay away from the 2nd floor which is...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear IronGirl5,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Tallahassee. I do apologize that we did not exceed your expectations. Our team strives to provide an exceptional stay for all of our geusts. Should you travel through Tallahassee again, please stop by so we can show you the improvemnts that have been made to better service our guests.

Port Saint Joe, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I am writing to let you know that Carine made my wife and my experience at this property beyond our expectations. I would steal her away from Marriott and put her to work for me if there was any way at all that I could.

Friendly
Smiles
Laughs
Goes out of her way to make sure travelers are satisfied and have averyting they need
Just an unbelievable person

Kudos to Carine!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear DukeJonesCPA,

You are correct- Carine is absolutely outstanding! Our team here is committed to proving an exceptional stay for allof our guests and I ma happy to see that we are meeting that challenge. We do appreciate your patronage and hope to see you again at the Courtyard by Marriott I10 Tallahassee North!

Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North I10
Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was in Tallahassee for my last pit stop for my road trip with 13 hours more of driving the next day. I wanted to make sure that I had somewhere comfortable to crash. And this time I made no mistake by choosing this courtyard next to I-10. Friendly staff; The lobby looks stunning and modern. They have taken care of every minute details when you look around. The room was pretty big and comfortable. I have been always a fan of The Courtyards and this has been one of the best and newer ones.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
NishNat,

thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North I10. We appreciate that you chose us and I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience. We do hope to see you again soon!

Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North I10
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I do not ever recall receiving such a warm welcome at a front desk as I experienced when I walked into this place. The desk clerk was like a ray of sunshine to a weary traveler. The rest of the staff I encountered were performing at the same level. The facility is sparkling clean, fully updated and it is extremely well-run. That kind of service comes directly from the top; so hats off to the manager. I could recommend this place without any reservations whatsoever (no pun intended).

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear James P,

We are so glad you chose the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North during your travels to Tallahassee! I have shared your kind words regarding your stay with our staff. We truly apprecaite your patronage and hope to see you again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

The man in the bistro his name is jerald you need more people like him he made our dinner great please give this man a raise. My room was very clean and quiet could not hear traffic on I 10 very clean bed and breakfast was also good

• Stayed July 2013
Dear alfred21,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay at the Courtyard by Mariott Tallahassee North! We are pleased you had a great stay and have shared your feedbck with the staff and specifically Jerald. We do hope to see you again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Great employee service. Good conversation and attentive to your needs. Jerald was very professional and friendly. Would visit again. Good food. Liked the pool area and all its amenities. Enjoyed lobby decor and overall setup.

• Stayed July 2013
Mikey61562,

Thank you ffor takingthe time to provide feedback on your stay with us at the Curtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! I am pleased you had an exceptional stay and have passed your accolades on to our staff, particularly Jerald. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Until then happy traveling!

Tallahassee North I10

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle

Address: 1972 Raymond Diehl Road, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Tallahassee
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#14 Family Hotel in Tallahassee
#21 Business Hotel in Tallahassee
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Tallahassee North / i-10 Capital Circle Hotel Tallahassee
Tallahassee Courtyard
Tallahassee Marriott

If you own or manage Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.