Save Saved
You added Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle
Ranked #15 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Rockbridge
“In transition”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

The hotel is under renovation, but I got a good rate. They put me on the third floor which is all new. It is a scheme I have seen and liked before: the shelf with two black and white photos, etc. It is very attractive and my room was pristine. The new lobby concept is very attractive. The check-in was great. The young man a fount of information.
However, I can't believe they are doing all this and didn't put in more outlets for charging. I am alone and am using the two on the desk lamp and both of those in the bedside lamps. If I were traveling with a friend, we would be scrounging around unplugging lamps etc. Hotels in general are really behind the curve in this.

Room Tip: Renovations are under way. Get a new room if you can. At this date, the third floor is all new.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
VLBvoyager,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! I have passed along your comments about additional charging ports and am happy to tell that Courtyard has adapted this need into our new hotels! We apprecaite your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again!

Courtyard by Marriott
Tallahassee North I10

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

From the moment I walked through the door until the moment I left, this team made me feel right at home. Great job and speciali thanks to my friend, Carine. She gave me fantastic service and a warm smile, each morning. All winners.

Robb P.

• Stayed June 2013
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Robb P.

Thank you so much for rating the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North 5 stars! We are happy you chose us. I am sharing your review with our team at our daily huddle so they can know what a great job they are doing, especially Carine!

Fleming Island, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had an outstanding stay at this Courtyard. We had a problem with another hotel we had booked for our daughter's graduation. Trecia at this Courtyard went above and beyond to help accommodate our family at the last minute. We are Marriott Platinum members. This is an example of the excellent service that we usually receive when staying at Marriott properties.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Nancy61fl,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! I am so pleased that we took exceptional care of you! I am sharing your feedback with our team! Hope to see you again soon!

Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Checked in on a Friday night by a great guy named Jit. He was very welcoming after a long drive. The king bed hotel rooms are spacious for a Courtyard. They just started a renovation which in my mind is needed. The rooms are nice but starting to show their age. If you are passing through town or staying here for a few days I would recommend this hotel. You can't beat the nightly rates when there is not a home game going on.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Rynpilot,

We love hearing that we took care of our guests and at Huddle this morning I am definitely giving our Guest Services Agent Jit some applause for a job well done. We're happy to have you as our guest and hope to see you again soon!

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My check in was just a wonderful experience, My check in crew, Carine and Krista were a pleasure to work with, I had a great, clean, comfortable room. This is the Marriott experience to a tee. When in Tallahassee I will not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Johnbukie,

Thank you for taking the time top provide feedback on your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! I shared the review during huddle and gave high tens to Carine and Krista for exceding expectations. We certainly look forward to seeing you again!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The rooms were great and just what I have come to expect from a Marriott. The staff on duty was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Krista, Carine, and Courtney did a great job of making me feel welcome and went above and beyond by letting my coworker and I use a conference room for a late conference call. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are in the Tallahassee area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Seth S,

It is always a pleasure to hear when our team is going above and beyond for our guests here at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! Krista, Carine, and Courtney are exceptional teammates and I am very happy that they took exceptional care of you and your colleagues! We hope to see you again soon!

Thank you!

Groombridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Our original room had a faulty thermostat so the Manager moved us without any problem to the best room in the hotel.You cant ask for better than that! Clean comfortable & very friendly.
Hard working Manager leading a very good team. Great value.Reccomended

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Geoff4711,

Sometimes issues arise when you are traveling- having a faulty thermostat certainly isn't the best scenario! However, I am pleased to hear that we took great care of you in correcting the issue! Having you as our guest is truly our pleasure and we look forward to seeing you again!

Yours In Hospitality,

Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North/ I10

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle

Address: 1972 Raymond Diehl Road, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Tallahassee
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#14 Family Hotel in Tallahassee
#21 Business Hotel in Tallahassee
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Tallahassee North / i-10 Capital Circle Hotel Tallahassee
Tallahassee Courtyard
Tallahassee Marriott

If you own or manage Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.