“Great hotel for those staying in Tallahassee for a few nights” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle

You added Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle to your Saves list
Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1972 Raymond Diehl Road, Tallahassee, FL 32308   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #15 of 59 Hotels in Tallahassee
Orlando, Florida
“Great hotel for those staying in Tallahassee for a few nights”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Checked in on a Friday night by a great guy named Jit. He was very welcoming after a long drive. The king bed hotel rooms are spacious for a Courtyard. They just started a renovation which in my mind is needed. The rooms are nice but starting to show their age. If you are passing through town or staying here for a few days I would recommend this hotel. You can't beat the nightly rates when there is not a home game going on.

• Stayed June 2013
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear Rynpilot,

We love hearing that we took care of our guests and at Huddle this morning I am definitely giving our Guest Services Agent Jit some applause for a job well done. We're happy to have you as our guest and hope to see you again soon!

Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North/I10

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My check in was just a wonderful experience, My check in crew, Carine and Krista were a pleasure to work with, I had a great, clean, comfortable room. This is the Marriott experience to a tee. When in Tallahassee I will not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
CYNORTHMGR M, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Johnbukie,

Thank you for taking the time top provide feedback on your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! I shared the review during huddle and gave high tens to Carine and Krista for exceding expectations. We certainly look forward to seeing you again!

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The rooms were great and just what I have come to expect from a Marriott. The staff on duty was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Krista, Carine, and Courtney did a great job of making me feel welcome and went above and beyond by letting my coworker and I use a conference room for a late conference call. I would highly recommend this hotel if you are in the Tallahassee area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Seth S,

It is always a pleasure to hear when our team is going above and beyond for our guests here at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! Krista, Carine, and Courtney are exceptional teammates and I am very happy that they took exceptional care of you and your colleagues! We hope to see you again soon!

Groombridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Our original room had a faulty thermostat so the Manager moved us without any problem to the best room in the hotel.You cant ask for better than that! Clean comfortable & very friendly.
Hard working Manager leading a very good team. Great value.Reccomended

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Geoff4711,

Sometimes issues arise when you are traveling- having a faulty thermostat certainly isn't the best scenario! However, I am pleased to hear that we took great care of you in correcting the issue! Having you as our guest is truly our pleasure and we look forward to seeing you again!

Yours In Hospitality,

Port Orange, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Nice stay in a modern, clean Marriott Courtyard near I-10 and 5 miles North of the Tallahassee capital center. Very friendly front desk staff, nice bistro for breakfast, free wifi. Room was clean and comfortable. There was some highway noise from I-10 as the North end of the building is very close to the highway. Recommend you ask for the other end (right turn) from the front desk. Pool, whirlpool and fitness room. There is an Outback within a short walk for dinner. Easy drive into Tally if you have business there, or for FSU. Very convenient.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the south end away from I-10.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Johnmc82,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! Our location is very convenient to Outback- great place! We also have our Bistro serving breakfast and dinner with exceptional service and delicious food! We do hope to seeyou again soon!

Northborough, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My first visit to Tallahassee and only my second time in Florida was a success due to the pleasant accommodations at this Marriott. The room was lovely and very clean. The breakfast that was available was delicious and very healthy. I was able to attend my daughter's wedding shower relaxed and well rested.

Room Tip: Second floor at end of hall was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Karen W,

We are so pleased to have you stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North! We appreciate your feedback and love taking care of our guests! We look forward to seeing you again!

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I was very pleased upon walking into the Courtyard in Tallahasee. The inside is very modern and clean. I was promptly greeted by the staff and quickly taken care of. The next two days I was barely in my room, but the best part of my experience came at the time of my departure. My daughter, an FSU student, had been with me during check in to help with all of our bags. However, as I was walking out of my room at the end of my trip I found myself having no extra hands and stressed about trying not to drop anything on my way to the elevator, let alone my worry about how to push the elevator buttons. To much surprise, the maid that was tending to a room a few doors down from mine in the opposite direction of the elevator came to my rescue. I was so happy that she could help me get the elevator open. But not only didi she take two of my bags and get me on the elevator, but she continued on the elevator to assist me all the way out to the car. It may not seem like alot to many people and alot of folks might think "that's her job", but it actually isn't. Her job is to clean up our messes. To me, in the society that we have become, I honestly was very touched to have someone NOT turn a cold shoulder, pretending they didn't see the lady down the hall needing help and thinking about how they didnt want to do any extra work. Thank you to the housekeeper Michelle M. for making my experience at the Courtyard great! I walked away helped, happy and smiling that there still were people going out of their own way to help others. I will return to this Courtyard next year when my daughter returns to school and hope to get the same great service. I'm looking forward to seeing what the new room renovations are going to look like too!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kelli D,

I am so very happy that you chose to stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North and even happier that Michelle M did such an exceptional job in taking care of you during your stay! She is truly an asset to our team! We look forward to seeing you again- FSU is a great school!!!

Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North/ I10

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle

Address: 1972 Raymond Diehl Road, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Location: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > Tallahassee
#13 Family Hotel in Tallahassee
Hotel Class:3 star — Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Tallahassee North / i-10 Capital Circle Hotel Tallahassee
Tallahassee Courtyard
Tallahassee Marriott

If you own or manage Courtyard by Marriott Tallahassee North / I-10 Capital Circle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.